18

"We have a real treat up next, folks." Caesar said to the crowd. "We last saw her up, on this stage, when she was only seventeen years old, and we knew her as the girl who floated on water." This small joke caused the audience to laugh lightly before the host spoke again. "Now, we know her...as Adrienne Sallow."

The doors in front of the blonde girl opened up to the crowd, which was cheering loudly as she cane into their view. She put on a fake smile and started walking up the ramp to meet Caesar at the front of the stage.

The purple haired man held his hand out for her, which she took, and led her to where he was standing.

He waited until the audience calmed down before he spoke, holding the microphone to his lips. "Adrienne, my dear. You look marvelous this evening."

"Thank you, Caesar." She said.

"Before we get started, I have to know...are there going to be any party tricks from you this evening?"

She giggled a fake laugh and shook her head. "No, not tonight, I'm afraid."

Caesar sighed and shook his head in playful disappointment. "That's too bad. But, on a different note...there have been some rumors."

"Rumors?" Adrienne questioned, raising her eyebrows with a smirk, though she had a feeling she knew what they were about. "Do tell."

"Well, many people have noticed the lack of a ring on a certain boy's finger. Which somehow miraculously ended up..." Caesar took the girl's hand and lifted it up, faking a dramatic surprise as he saw the girl's engagement ring. "Woah! There it is!" The audience laughed as the host released her hand, smiling. "Any comment on this?"

"We wanted to make it official." Adrienne said with a shrug, the smile on her face no longer fake as she talked about her lover. "He and I are very happy together, and we want that to last forever."

"Now, this isn't because our other favorite couple has recently gotten engaged, has it?" The man teased.

She giggled softly, slaying her head. "No, no I don't think so. The ring had to be resized and all, so I think he had been planning this for a long time now."

"Well, we wish you all the best." Caesar said, leaning down and kissing the girl's hand before standing straight again and looking out to the audience. "Adrienne Sallow."

The crowd cheered and Adrienne waves to them before waking her way up the stairs, going to stand on the platforms the other tributes were on, watching the other interviews.