Chapter 9

"Isn't that kind of him taking advantage of you?" Ilya said with a cocked eyebrow, staring at Adam with a quizzical look on his face.

"Who cares, you consented to it, plus he's hot." Sophia said with a reassuring nod as Adam shrugged in agreement.

"If he was ugly you'd totally say he was taking advantage." Ilya rolled his eyes as Sophia smacked him on the shoulder. "What?! If he was ugly you would have been out of that apartment as soon as he made you sit in his lap."

"I mean you have a point, but he's not ugly, he's gorgeous, and super nice to me now, and huge." Adam said as Sophia smirked and Ilya cringed. "Plus he didn't make me sit in his lap, I was the one who initiated that."

"I'd rather not know about your well endowed boss fucking the daylights out of you." Ilya said through gritted teeth. "I'm just worried about you, that's all. I mean, what do you really know about this guy?! How do you know he's not fucking all the interns?!"

"Well so... I kind of do... He didn't have condoms and he said it had been a long time since he'd had a hookup and he's clean. I told him to just raw me since we're both clean." Adam explained as Ilya grimaced uncomfortably. "After we were done he asked me if I wanted to do it again sometime. When I said yes he said we could have a deal where we don't have to label our relationship till I'm ready, but we only fuck each other and nobody else."

"Adam, bud. I mean this in the nicest way possible." Ilya massaged his temples, glaring up at Adam. "Are you out of your FUCKING mind! Why the fresh fuck would you have unprotected sex with a man you've known for what three weeks now?! He could be lying to you!"

"I know! I know! I don't know I just trust him... I can't explain it but when I look into his eyes, I feel... Safe." Adam said softly as his friends exchanged weary glances.

"But what does this whole set up you both have  mean, exactly?" Sophia asked with a confused look on her face.

"It means he's a manipulative fuck-boy who wants to keep you as a fuck-buddy and continue to fuck you raw without putting a label or a condom on it." Ilya said blankly. "That way when he finds his next fuck-buddy, he'll dump you and say 'We're just friends with benefits anyway, no hard feelings, eh bud.'"

"Why does it sound like you have first hand experience of all this." Adam said sassily cocking his hip to the side.

"That's because I do. I do it all the time." Ilya said tersely as Sophia and Adam scoffed at him. "What did I tell you about us tops?"

"That they're evil and cannot be trusted." Adam and Sophia drawled simultaneously, rolling their eyes at Ilya.

"Don't listen to him." Sophia pushed Ilya's face away teasingly. "Dr. Messina literally took the night off to spend it with you, he didn't have to do that. He clearly cares."

Adam shrugged with a smile as he kicked his friends out of the his dressing room to change into the slinky red lacy underwear that he had to wear for work that night. He slathered on red body glitter all over his bare chest and torso before putting on the devil horns that Ilya had left for him. The theme at Lux for that night was angels and devils, and Adam was a devil. Yay him.

He walked downstairs and back to the bar, taking over for Nikolai to continue mixing drinks and taking orders. For most of the night was uneventful like usual. Just the usual, creepy fuckboys flirting with a poor half naked Adam as he politely flirted back, took his tips and prayed for them to fuck off.

"Well hello there, daddy. What's your name?" Adam's attention turned to a twink not far down the bar approaching a taller man in a suit. He chuckled to himself, turning his gaze back to the till as he handed a customer's change back.