Day of Anticipation

RECAP

"Thank you sir, I do not have any questions. It was a pleasure meeting you. Good day"

"Likewise" he replied and I exited the room

SARA'S POV

I looked at my phone again. Ever since I got back home, after the interview I was nervous. Come on, I expected an email saying that I had not been chosen so that I could move on with my life. But no. It had been 24 hours and I had not heard from Asram's company.

That evening I was sitting quietly at dinner when my phone pinged. Usually, phones weren't allowed on the dinner table. Luckily though, today dad let me as he knew how nervous I was. I hesitantly opened my phone to see a mail from Khanna's Enterprises. I opened it and couldn't believe what I read. I re-read the whole thing just to make sure that I hadn't been hallucinating. Adi took it out of my hand and read loudly.

"Congratulations Ms. Sharma, you have been chosen as the PA of the CEO of Khanna Enterprises. We would like to inform you that you must be at our office tomorrow by 9 o'clock, to meet the CEO. You will receive all the instructions then. Thank you, have a good day. Mrs. Elaine, Head of Recruits Department"

"Wow dear, that is amazing. See I told you to believe in yourself"

"I agree princess, you deserve it, you are the best possible PA Asram could ever get"

"Ra di, I love you, you are the best. My favorite di."

"That is because I am your only di. And I love you too little J. Thank you all of you for your love. Love you loads maa, paa, bhai and J. I am so glad to have you all in my life" I smiled wide. I did love all of them more then my life.

"Beta, why don't you go get some sleep? You need to be fresh for your first day tomorrow."

(A/N Beta means Child or Baby in Hindi)

"Yes dear, I agree" I just lie down after doing my night routine. A minute later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I shouted.

Dad walked in and though I was happy to see him, I was confused about why he had come.

"Hey dad"

"Hi sweetheart, I wanted to talk to you"

"Yes dad, tell me"

"Dear, you are sure that you want to do this, right. I want only what's best for you. I love you dear and if you ever want my guidance for anything, you can come to me. Maybe not when I am enjoying my beauty sleep. But jokes apart, dear give this job your hundred percent. It is a crucial time and will shape you as a person, with the career point of view. You are amazing at everything you do,make sure you prove anyone who thinks otherwise wrong. Go get them tiger. Now sleep tight and just so you know Adi or me will pick and drop you everyday, but for tomorrow both of us are coming "

"Wow, you think I am old enough to have a job, but not old enough to travel alone. Amazing" I said with a pout.

"I know that you are old enough, but for me and your brother you are still our little princess. Now sleep dear. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite." I just laughed when he treated me like a 5 year old, but in honesty I love his care. I love my father more then anything. People say you can't choose between your parents ever, but for me as much as I adore my maa, I am a complete daddy's girl.

Well let's just see how tomorrow goes, I thought as I tried to sleep, but failed with Asram's face crossing my eyes everytime I shut them. I didn't realize when I fell of to sleep.