Boring work and Engagement planning

RECAP

I really enjoyed being around him. Everything was just like the old times today and I loved it. I am going to forgive Asram completely.

Sara's POV

The whole week after that Sunday was extremely boring. There was a huge project that we had to finish in this week and so it was very hectic. Every single day, I had to stay for a longer time to ensure that I finished my work in time and didn't delay anyone else. As soon as I finished work on Friday evening, I checked my phone, to see mom's message.

Sara, we are all meeting at Akshita's place to decide the date of the Engagement. Come over with Asram please. See you soon.

Love you x

I replied back with an okay before making my way to Asram's office. I knocked and then entered. He looked up from his laptop and gave me a small smile.

'Hi S, I got mom's message. You are coming with me, just wait for a few minutes please. Sit down and have these cupcakes. ' he pointed to the side of the desk, I hadn't noticed earlier. They looked amazing. I didn't hesitate and did as I was told. I grabbed the entire plate and devoured the delight.

'Still the same habits' he grinned.

Flashback

'Hi mom, S and I were hungry. What should we eat?' Little Asram asked his mom.

'Beta, I just made cupcakes, you guys can have it' She replied back warmly.

'Thanks ai' saying that Sara ran to the kitchen. She grabbed the plate, placed three on the platform and ran away with the rest. Little Asram picked up the 3 cupcakes and ate them before running behind Sara, who was sqealing and stomping loudly, trying to hide from him. He laughed at her antiques and trapped her. She had eaten almost all the cupcakes already. He rolled his eyes at her and took two out of the three that remained and gave her one. She pouted but then relented hesitantly. From that day though, Asram learnt to not mess with her food.

'I am never going to change, no matter what' she grinned happily. He just smiled back. He finished his work just as she finished her cupcakes. Soon, they made their way home.

Time skip to once they reach home

Asram and I entered the house and greeted everyone. Then everyone started finalizing things and kept teasing Aku and Adi. Aku was blushing and Adi was grinning the whole time. They were simply adorable. After about 3 hours everything was finalized, excluding the clothes for everyone.

'Why don't we all go shopping tomorrow and buy clothes for everyone?' Asram suggested.

'Ya that would work' I agreed.

'Mom, dad, aunty and uncle I love all of you, but can the youngsters go separately, please' Aku pouted knowing that no one could resist her puppy face. All of them shrugged and agreed. All of us sat together for a little more time and enjoyed ourselves. We had dinner together and then got home. I was very excited about their Engagement, it will be a lot of fun.