The reveal ball

RECAP
Ya let's do that and we did just that. I wish life would always stay this way. I love spending time with him.

Asram's POV

I woke up to sun rays hitting my eyes, I turned around a little to notice some weight on my left hand. I turned around to see the most beautiful sight. A sight I wish to see for the rest of my life, Sara was sleeping there, looking very innocent and cute. I realized that we were on the couch and fell asleep watching some movie. She snuggled more into the crook of my neck. Oh goodness, control yourself Asram, control. She will really be the death of me. 

I stayed there for a little while longer, gazing at her. She suddenly yawned a little and opened her eyes. She smiled and me and whispered a good morning. Then she seemed to realize the position we were and hurriedly pulled away. 

'I...you...we...I don't know how-' she was rambling. I cut her off.

'Both of us fell asleep while watching some movie. Don't worry your pretty little head too much darling. Anyways, go get ready, I'll make some breakfast then we can go around and see the different sites around. And just a reminder, the make-up artist is coming over at 5 to help you get ready. Today is our special day. I can't wait to tell everyone that you are mine. Just MINE. For now though, go get ready, love' I said. She nodded shyly and ran into her room. I smiled at my shy, fiesty, cunning love. I stretched lazily, still smiling before making my way to the kitchen. 

The went by quickly. Soon it was time to leave for the ball and I was still waiting for my fiancee. I was wondering whether I should go remind her or something. Just then, she came out of her. I felt the breath get knocked out of my chest. She looked PERFECT. Just like an angel.

She shyly made her way towards me and I smiled softly.

'You look beautiful darling' I said, still in awe of the angel in front of me. 

'You look quite handsome too. But can we leave all this for later. I am just waiting to see for Riya's face at your revelation.Please' She pleaded pouting, knowing that I can never say no to that face. I nodded grinning and we got into the car. We made our way to the banquet. The enterance was crowded by papparazzi and guests attending the event. We made our way through the crowds with masks on, to hide our identities, not that it helped much, but we managed to get away. 

Once we entered, we had to split up for the next half an hour unfortunately. I would have to keep my eye on Sara. I don't want any guy approaching her, thinking she is single. So that's what I did. I spoke to multiple clients and partners, welcoming them but my eyes didn't leave Sara alone for even a minute. She was blushing beautifully, sensing my gaze. I smirked at that. Just then, I saw her grinning brightly looking at the door. I followed her gaze to see the skank. She really didn't know the meaning of dressing up formally. 

She walked over to me, looking over-excited, but I looked away disgusted

She walked over to me, looking over-excited, but I looked away disgusted. Sara looked as though she would have a laughing fit anytime soon. I winked at her once before excusing myself from my associates, towards the stage. 

I grabbed the mic from one of the workers and then made my way up. I looked around the room, it was filled with lots of people. It was the best time for the reveal, plus I couldn't bare to stay away from Sara any longer. I cleared my throat into the mic and that got everyone's attention. 

'Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying yourself. Today is a ball, commemorating not only our success, but also it is a reveal ball. I want the world to know about my love, my fiancee, my soon-to-be wife and the mother of my future children. You must know, I've known this girl since the day she was born, literally. I was around 3 years and my parents took me to meet their best friends new-born daughter. I still remember how I had promised myself to always be there for her. Unfortunately, I didn't fulfill my promise during my teen years. Due to some peer-pressure, I ignored her and hurt her. I hurt one of the most important people in my life. But she forgave me. I finally got the guts and asked for her parents permission and they allowed me to do this. So sweetheart, can you please come up here for a minute' I finished. I looked at Sara, who had a lot of unushed tears, which she was smiling through. I could see love sparkling clearly through her eyes, but unfortunately, our moment was broken by the one and only RIYA GANATRA. She was walking onto the stage as though she had won a lottery, that gold-digger. 

'Why are you walking up here Riya?' I asked out loud. Well, this was when Sara's plan started, everything I said before was a surprise to her. 

'Well, you asked me to come up here' she said, a little confused now.

'Nope, I asked my sweetheart to come here. She is someone I have known all my life, but I have hardly known you for a couple of years. Probably the worst years of my life' I said furious at her. This was my revenge for how she had humiliated me all those years ago. 

'Oh come on baby, we have known each other forever, and I know you love me. You could ask any of your employees too. All of them know, what is wrong with you?' she asked, now getting a little scared. 

'Well, this is a reveal ball for a reason. None of my employees in New York knew this, so let me inform them now. The only emotion I feel for this girl, standing here is hate and disgust. She cheated on me and used me and our company for all the time she was dating me. She thought I would never find out and had the guts to cause a chaos in our office the last few days. So, now I am telling everyone loud and clear, if I ever see her anywhere near the office or if I see anyone associating with her, I will make sure that you are fired and blacklisted. As for you, Ms. Riya Ganatra. I believe you are currently a model, working as the face off multiple companies. So anyone who gives her any new contract or continues her contract will stop associating with the Khanna Enterprises. I hope I am loud and clear' I said looking at the whole audience.

'Now Ms.Riya if you could please leave or I will have to ask my security to escort you out. And darling, now that your entertainment and the plan is over, please come on up' I said. Sara was grinning widely at me. Riya was escorted out and then Sara happily made her way towards the stage. Everyone's eyes followed her as she confidently sauntered to me. I held her by the waist and kissed her forehead before turning to everyone again. 

'Darling I know we are already kinda engaged but you never got the dream proposal every girl wishes for and you know that I am not too much of a romantic person' I said while getting on one knee. 

'But will you marry me and make me the happiest man on this planet. Be MINE for the rest of our lives?' I asked, pulling out a ring I got made specially for her. It was simple, but I knew that's how she would like it. 

'Yes, obviously yes you idiot' she replied grinning. I slid the ring into her finger, before standing up and hugging her tight. She returned the hug. I could here everyone applauding but I drowned all of that out and just hugged her. This felt perfect. This is where I want to be for the rest of my life. With Sara.

GUYS LONG CHAPTER HERE. ALMOST 1500 WORDS. PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

LOVE YOU GUYS!!