Adiku Reveal(II)

RECAP

'I love Akshita'

SARA'S POV

Yes!!! Yaayy, I was internally jumping with joy, but in front of the elders I had to put up an act. So that was precisely what I did.

'What? Are you serious?' I said over-dramatically. From the corner of my eye, I saw Asram grin.

'Oh, come on. Stop over acting. Asram and you already knew. I hate you guys. Just wait and watch. I will get my revenge.' Adi frowned.

'Agreed, I am with you on that' Aku agreed. Then the two of them looked at the elders.

'Are you two really serious about this?' Baba(Dad in Marathi) asked Adi bhai.

'Yes uncle, the two of us had decided just a few days back that we would tell you soon. I guess, Sara and Asram bhai just helped us out. Even though it was a pathetic way to make us confess. Uncle I love your daughter and want to marry her, but we want to wait for a year before we get married'

'Yes dad, we spoke about this a while back. I want my studies to be over before we get married and Adi agrees.' Akshita continues.

'Aww, look at you two, completing each others thoughts and sentences. You guys are just perfect.' I compliment. Akshita blushes, but then glares at me.

'Beta, I have to agree, you both are too cute together. We understand that you don't want to get married, but can we atleast have a Roka and engagement ceremony?' mom asks them.

'That's a good idea aunty' Asram agrees with mom.

'What is wrong with you bhai. A few days back, you were so pissed when you got to know about this. Now you are grinning and enjoying this. Are you feeling okay?' Akshita interrogated him sternly.

'Well, what can I say. Sara would make a good business woman. She gave me a deal I just couldn't refuse' he grinned at me. I grinned back.

'I am sorry guys. The thing is, I wanted my revenge as the two of you went shopping without us, it was supposed to be a day together. But. mainly, I hated hiding things from dad. Plus I had promised you guys that I wouldn't tell him. So I needed you'll to be the one's to confess. Sorry guys' I said with a pout and puppy eyes. I knew that neither of them would be able to stay angry after that.

'Fine, fine. But as a punishment, you will have to plan our engagement. Also, you owe us big time.' Akshita smirked, the same smirk as Asram.

'Okay, but Asram will help me. He was also a part of this plan. Sooooo...' I agreed.

Asram groaned, 'I am never going to help you. You will be the death of me someday Sara Sharma.'

After that everyone hugged and congratulated each other. Everyone was very happy, but no one as much as me. My best friend was getting married to my brother. I squealed and hugged both of them. Everyone laughed at my craziness, but I really didn't mind.

Some time later, everyone cooled down and we had a meal happily, with a lot of jokes and banters. None of us were worried about anything. We had even finished Jay's project, and mom was quite impressed. I guess, Jay really is very fond of Asram. With all of us he takes a lot of time to finish any project. I am glad Asram was there to help out today. I really enjoyed being around him. Everything was just like the old times today and I loved it. I am going to forgive Asram completely.