BONUS CHAPTER

KHUSHI'S POV(3 YEARS AFTER THE EPILOGUE)- KHUSHI IS 17 YEARS OLD

(IF ANY OF YOU IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHY HE DIDN'T COME OVER IMMEDIATELY IS BECAUSE KHUSHI KEPT MAKING EXCUSES AND DENIED LIKING HIM FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS TILL ONE DAY ASRAM CAUGHT HER SMILING AND TEXTING HIM )

Dad, Mamu, Rohit, and Rahul wanted to 'test' Aarav. Urgg. All of them always made guys run away, luckily Aarav is not scared of Rohit and Rahul. I hope he can hold his ground against dad and Mamu. He is going to come over today, under the pretense of playing with Rohit and Rahul. I hope everything goes fine. Aarav and I have been texting each other a lot and I really like him. I told him about my conversation with dad and mamu. He is a little nervous, but is still quite calm and behaves like there is nothing to worry about. 

PING PING

The sound of my phone pinging pulls me out of my trance. It is him, it's Aarav. I immediately pick up the call. 

(A/N- NORMAL IS SARA AND ITALICS IS AARAV)

Hey!

Hey baby girl!

What time are you coming over?

Why do you wanna know? So eager to see me

Aarav Shah, shut up I am so nervous over here and you are flirting

Acha, okay okay, just chill. Don't worry so much. I know, we are not dating yet or anything since you don't want to date without your father's permission, but I do love you and I will finish whatever test your dad and mamu put me through. Rohit and Rahul already trust me by now since despite all their tries to make me run away I didn't. 

Hmm

Tell me something babe, where do you want to go for a date after your dad gives me permission today?

Uhhh

Stop blushing when I am not around, I can't you all red like a tomato otherwise

I am not blushing and anyways, we can discuss this topic after you get dad's permission. For now bye.

Bye love 

I ended the call and looked in the mirror to see myself blushing from head to toe. The sound of a throat clearing pulled me out of my trance. I immediately turned around to see my dad looking at me and then glaring at my phone. 

'Aarav?' he asked and I hesitantly nodded. 

'I really need to meet him, what did he say to get you to smile so much?' dad asked. 

'Uhh, you know what, forget it. I don't want to know. You will not talk to him, till I finish testing him and decide. If I approve, then you can go ahead and date him, but if I don't then you won't even talk to him on call. Deal?' he asked very seriously. I got even more nervous but I agreed with dad. 

'Deal' I said. 

'Good, by the way, he is coming over in an hour, so your mom and bua are making dinner and everyone is already ready. Why don't you get ready and come downstairs'  

I prayed to God asking him to let everything happen smoothly before I got ready. 

Khushi's outfit 👆

Khushi's outfit 👆

I headed downstairs just as the doorbell rang. Mom opened the door and smiled at Aarav. She had met him a few times and thought that he was a good guy. I just hope dad agrees. She invited him in and everyone gathered in the living room, greeting him, except dad who kept looking at him with a poker face. Urgg, dad and his poker face could scare anyone. Aarav didn't seem to be affected though. He smiled at dad and that shocked everyone in the room. I stood in the corner with my fingers crossed 🤞🤞 waiting for the day to play out. 

Aarav's outfit👆

Aarav's outfit👆

Hey guys!! Happy Dussehra everyone. 

I'm back. It's been quite a while since I have updated anything, so I thought of doing some bonus chapters to show how Sara, Asram, Akshita, and Adi are coping as parents a few years down the line. 

I hope you like it, let me know whether you think I should write more bonus chapters or no.  Please Vote, Comment, and Share. 

Love you guys!!