Saram Finally (Asram + Sara)

RECAP

'Yes' I said softly still hiding my face in his chest but he had definitely heard. 

ASRAM'S POV

Uncle hugged her as he softly spoke to her. A few minutes later, he chuckled softly. No offence to uncle or anything, but I was getting more nervous, couldn't he tell me her answer and then laugh. Just as I was thinking of all this, uncle looked at me and gave a slight nod. I don't know if I was hallucinating or she actually said yes. Her beautiful face was hidden in uncle's chest. I wish I could look at her, her eyes were so expressive, I would have gotten my answer by now. I was getting really impatient, when uncle saved me from getting a heart attack.

'She said yes' he said. My shoulders relaxed and a smile painted my face. Akshita jumped up on me and so did Jay. 

'Dada, now you will be my jiju na? Should I call you jijs or dada?' he asked innocently. Just then I got to see Sara's flushed face. She looked absolutely stunning.

'Well, I guess we will let your di decide that' I replied easily. Seeing her face turn even darker, if that was even possible. Everyone started laughing looking at her.

'All of you don't trouble my daughter. Let's go have lunch' mom said still stifling her laughter.

'Ai you're the best. Let's go, let all of them sit here and laugh. There is so much yummy yummy food' she said to my mom and then dragged her to the dining room. All of us laughed for a minute more before following mom and Sara. When we entered, we saw both of them setting the table. Sara blushed more, as if sensing my gaze. All of us sat at our usual spots. She was directly opposite  to me. I got an idea. I pushed my foot up to hers and entangled our feet. She finally looked up at me and I winked. She blushed before stamping on my foot. My dear fiery fiance. Just then her phone rang, she looked at the caller and immediately excused herself. She spoke formally to the person while walking away.

She returned to the table a few minutes later. She looked at me directly and said, 'We need to go to Chicago tomorrow night.' 

'Why all of a sudden?' I asked, confused.

'Your ex, RIYA GANATRA, is there and is trying to behave as though she owns the company. Your employees there don't know that you'll broke up a year back. She is causing a lot of havoc in your name' she informed. My blood boiled at that. 

'Can we fly tonight. I need to show that harlot her place. First, she has the guts to cheat on me and now all this crap. I know its a very short notice but please can we catch the next flight there' I said, fisting my palm in anger. How dare she!

'Alright, I'll book you on the next flight there' she said. No I want her to come with me. 

'You have to come too. You are my PA after all. Plus, we have a few meetings in Chicago next week anyways. We can just go and finish everything. Please Sara' I pleaded. I would completely lose my cool if she wasn't joining. She looked at her parents for permission. They nodded, allowing her.  She looked up at me and nodded. 

'I'll go book our tickets' she said.

'Beta wait, why don't you both fly on my jet. You'll will get there faster and more comfortably' dad said. I nodded.

'Ok baba. I'll go pack. Asram, let's meet back here in 2 hours or so and then go to the airport' she said to me before walking to her room. I left after hugging Jay and waving everyone goodbye. 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE. PLEASE READ,VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!