Engagement party morning

A/N- Guys sorry for not updating for so long. Hope you like the chapter and all the following chapters. Please Vote, comment and share it if you like it. I hope you enjoy.

Stay safe and at home with your families. Now let's get back to the story.

RECAP

I didn't want my heart broken. So I had to stay away from him. Yes, I will stay away from him. After that, the day passed by quite quickly, with me avoiding him and him trying to gain my attention. Other then that it was uneventful, though everyone did get their clothes for the Engagement next week.

Sara's POV

The week flew by quickly with all the engagement preparations and rituals. Everyone was enjoying a lot, well everyone but me. I tried my level best to not stay alone around Asram, since I knew that I was falling for him, but I couldn't let it happen. I couldn't be broken once again. So I spoke to my father about it. He did give me a good idea, no a fabulous idea. I am going to go through with it. Now we were all sitting on the table and dad winked at me telling me that he is executing the plan.

'Well, now that Adi's life partner is chosen, I think it is time for us to look for someone for Sara' dad started off, on the breakfast table.

'I agree, sweetie do you love someone, or else can we look for someone for you?' Mom asked.

'I already spoke to her, she doesn't have anyone in mind, so there is this one friend of mine. His son is a good business man. He is also very good at music and goes for tours with his school friends once in a while. I believe he would be a good match for our Sara. They are coming for the engagement anyways. Maybe Sara and him can meet and talk there, see if they like each other' dad said.

'I think that is a good idea' mom agreed.

'What? Are you sure? she is my baby sister. She is still too young to get married' Adi bhai cut them off, in his over-protective mode.

'Bhai, she is the same age as Aku bhabhi' Jay said cutely, stressing on the Bhabhi(brother's wife). Bhai shook his head and looked at me.

'Sara are you really fine with this?' Bhai asked.

'Bhai there is no harm in meeting someone, it's not like I am going to marry him, at least not in the near future, so chill' I calmed him down. He still looked apprehensive but didn't say a word. He finished his breakfast quickly and excused himself. He rushed up the stairs, almost running to his room.

'He'll be fine, he is just too protective about you. He loves you and will support all your decisions, don't worry' mom assured me.

Soon all of us finished our breakfast, and headed to our rooms. Everything was completed at the venue, all we had to do was reach there half and hour early and be ready to welcome the guests.

I got to my room and started completing some of my office work. My phone buzzed and I picked the call without looking at the caller ID.

'SARA, YOU DECIDED TO HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?' Akshita screamed into the phone.

I pulled my phone away from my ear. After promising to kill Adi bhai soon, I put the phone back on my ear.

Asram's POV

I was having a good day, I was very excited for Aku. After all of us had breakfast, I made my way to Aku's room to spend some quality time with her. I stopped abruptly on her when I heard her scream into the phone.

'SARA, YOU DECIDED TO HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?' Akshita asked her.

'Aku, it is not exactly like that' she replied. I sighed in relief, at least Aku had kept the phone on speaker.