Sangeet fun

RECAP

 The four of us spoke about everything and enjoyed the day laughing around and enjoying ourselves.

Sara's POV

The next day started off early too, after all, it was the sangeet, the musical night. Akshita and I got ready in casual clothes and made our way towards the dining table where everyone sat. It was not only the Khanna's and the Sharma's but also all the extended family on both sides. We smiled at everyone before sitting at the only two free spaces, two seats exactly opposite to Asram and Adi bhai. 

'Good morning everyone' Akshita greeted and everyone else returned the greeting. Once we sat all the conversation continued freely, it was a beautiful chaos. 

'The idli's are over' Asram's grandma said. 

'I'll ask some worker to get it, just a minute mom' Ai replied. 

'Wait ai, I can get it, I was anyway going to get my choco's' I said and ai nodded holding in her laughter. Bhai and mom chuckled, while Asram openly laughed like a hyena. 

'Got a problem' I asked with a hand on my hip and a raised eyebrow. 

'Not at all sweetheart, just that I just realized that girls never grow up. Choco's seriously? What are you, five?' he asked still laughing. I glared before replying back smartly. 

'Says the guy who pouts to get people to listen to him. It's the guys who never grow up darling' I said with a smirk. He frowns before replying. 

'That is only with you and ai, since my charm doesn't work with you both. Just so you know, even if both guys and girls don't grow up, guys are better' he said, challenging me. I would never lose a challenge to him.

'Fine, let's have a competition tonight, you versus me. We'll see who wins. The other one gets a punishment and also has to announce on the mic that they were wrong. Deal?' 

'Deal, you're on' 

'Cool, now can I go, I am starving and need my chocos plus I have to get dadi's parathas' I said still smirking at him. I turned around and walked away. 

'She's the only one who can handle him'

'She's perfect for him' 

'She'll give you a run for your money jiju' 

'You'll are perfect for one another' '

'She has perfected Asram's trademark smirk and does it better than him'

'Jiju, you will never be able to beat Sara at dance'

These were the comments all our relatives were passing around talking happily and betting on who would win tonight. I grinned at the last comment as I exited the room. I got the parathas and chocos, before getting back to the room.

I kept my chocos beside my plate and walked over to serve to dadi. Once I placed the parathas in her plate, I smiled at her and turned around to go back but she caught my wrist. 

'Your Mehendi has turned out very dark, just like I told Akshita earlier, you're very lucky, your husband will love you a lot' I blushed and looked down as everyone joined dadi to tease me. I nearly sprinted back to my place. Once I was sitting, my eyes caught Asram's. He just winked before joining in the conversation. Everyone spoke happily throughout breakfast and then everyone split up to do their assigned work. 

-----In the Evening------------------