Day 1 in New York

RECAP

It would test their trust and love. He was ready to face it all. He knew that him and Sara were made for each other.

ASRAM'S POV

Sara slept for a while, and I finished all my pending work in that time. I too slept for a while on the seat. I woke up just as she entered the sitting area, looking as gorgeous as ever. I smiled at her. 

'I'm hungry' she whined, just like she used to when we were younger. I laughed at the thought, but stopped when I saw her glaring at me. I called the air hostess and asked her for breakfast. She immediately got some bagels and donuts, which both of us devoured happily. We spoke about random things and watched 'To all the boys I've loved before' at her request. I didn't really watch it though. Looking at her and her expressions was much more interesting. We watched a couple of other chicklits before we landed, thank god I thought. I would have definitely lost my head if I watched one more cliche chicklit. 

We got out of the airplane and into my car. The chauffeur drove us to my penthouse in Manhattan. It was a few blocks away from my office. We got there soon enough. I showed a mesmorised Sara, around the place and then led her to her room. How I wished that we didn't have to stay separately, but I know her, she is a traditional girl, and I respect that. An hour later, both of us were ready in our professional wear. We hurried to the office, I knew that I had to finish the 'RIYA GANATRA' chapter for once in my life. 

Getting there, I held Sara's hand tightly. We sauntered into the building confidently. Everyone stood there, ogling us. We made our way to my old cabin, on the highest floor of our building. As the lift opened, my blood boiled. There, in front of me, stood RIYA GANATRA in all her glory. Sara intertwined our hands comfortingly, and I calmed down a little. 

She started crying out of no where and everyone on that floor looked at the scene curiously.

'Why did you cheat on me with her? She looks like such a gold-digger.Just look at her. She is nothing like me' she overacted. I was about to yell at her, but one look from Sara and I shut up.

'Riya, you don't trust him. That is so bad, he was missing you so much that he had become depressed. The two of us are just family friends, nothing else, and I just came here to support him to get you back' Sara said confidently. I looked at her, shocked but I held myself back. I knew her, she was planning something. I just nodded and played along. Riya walked over to me immediately and was about to throw herself at me when Sara came in front and hugged her instead. 

'As his best friend, I got to tell you. Take things slow, or you'll might end up fighting again' she told Riya softly. Thank god, she stayed true to her word and saved me from getting Riya's germs. Riya contemplated for a second before nodding, agreeing with Sara. 

'I am so happy your back Asram' she said in her screechy high pitched fake voice. Seriously, she was getting too much.

'I just got an idea guys, why don't we have a reveal ball to show the world the union of two lovers. Let's do it tomorrow, we could call it a success ball for the last big project we got in New York' Sara said winking at me. Everything finally fell in place, I understood her plan and I nodded back, grinning. 

'That's an amazing idea, whoever you are. I am going shopping' Riya said arrogantly. How dare she talk about Sara as though she is unimportant. I wanted to destroy her, but I knew I had to wait till tomorrow. I nodded with a smile and she made her way out. Sara and I grinned evily at each other. Looking a the mischevious glint in her eyes, I had only one thought. 

Just wait for tomorrow Ms.Riya Ganatra, you are soo dead. 

Hey guys, second update for the day. Hope all of you enjoy reading it. PLEASE READ,VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!