Function 1- Mehendi Part 2

ASRAM'S OUTFIT(MINUS THE PAGDI)👆

RECAP

All his friends also joined me, well all of them except Asram, god knows where he is. 

SARA'S POV

'Bhai she will not disappear into thin air if you look away' I teased. 

'Ya I agree, what is this yaar you are not paying any attention to your friends' Dhruv continued. 

'Oh please haan, all of you shush. Sara, you don't pay any attention to anyone when Asram is around and Dhruv, when bhabhi(brother's wife) is around you, you don't pay any attention to anyone except her so don't annoy me' he said. 

'Adi the way you are looking at her, I won't be surprised if you have children by the same time next year' he said grinning.

'Bhai, you know na I really love children' I said. Whenever bhai had children, I would spoil them rotten. 

'Darling, if you want children all you had to do was tell me. Why are you discussing it with your brother' a familiar voice whispered huskily in my ear. I blushed and looked down, the carpet suddenly seemed very interesting. He snaked his arm around my waist and greeted all the others who were now stifling their laughter. 

'Asram you're shameless, I am not talking to you. Now if you could excuse me, I have to get my mehendi done. Also, you're supposed to ask the lady to write the name of the man you love, right?' I asked.

'Yup' Adi bhai replied.

'Great I will get Anuj's name written. I know he didn't behave too well last time, but I guess I could give him a second chance. Bhai can you invite him over' I said removing Asram's arm that was wrapped around my waist. When I finally looked at him, he looked like a raging bull that would kill anything on its path. 

'Please excuse us guys' saying that he pulled me away from everyone. He dragged me into the house and up to my room. I was trying hard to control my laughter. He locked the door behind him and held me tight by my waist.

'Say that the only man you love and will ever love is Asram Khanna' he said, his voice hoarse. 

'Not going to happen' I said teasingly. 

'Say it' 

'It' 

'Say that you love me' 

'You love me' 

'I see, you are not going to listen like this' he said mischief clear in his eyes. Within a second I was picked up and thrown onto the bed, as though I was a sack of feathers. He got on top of me and I stared up at him.  Before I could say a word I felt his fingers on my bare waist tickling me. I laughed hard. 

'Now darling, say that I am the only man you love and will ever love' he said. 

'No' I said, still resisting. He tickled me even harder.

'Say what I asked you to say sweetheart' he repeated. 

'You are the only man I love and will ever love' I finally gave in. He stopped tickling me. The two of us continued looking at each other. Both of us had happy smiles. 

Everything was just perfect. I saw him gazing at my lips and slowly he connected our lips. He just stole my first kiss. I lay there shocked but subconsciously happy. Slowly our lips moved in sync for a few minutes before we finally pulled away. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead before we pulled away. 

'We should head back before everyone thinks we've eloped or something' he said. I laughed and nodded shyly.

'Let's go and you can get your mehendi done after I give your mehendi artist a specific instruction to write only and only my name' I laughed at his jealousy and possessiveness before pulling him down by the arm. We got back and were subjected to Aku's raised eyebrow. I blushed and Asram grinned. He instructed the mehendi artists and then walked back to his friends and bhai. 

'I want details later' Aku whispered as I sat beside her. I rolled my eyes at that. 

---------2 hours later-----------------------

'Huhh finally they are done with this. It was soo boring. I am not getting any mehendi on my wedding' I said. 

'Not going to happen dear' Aku said, still laughing. I salute her patience. 

'I am hungryyy' I whined like a kid. 

'Bhai, Adi, I want both of you here with 2 plates of food in 2 minutes. If not then I promise I will make your life hell' Aku yelled. I grinned at that. The boys followed her instructions and like obedient children were standing with the plates of food. 

'See, we are very hungry. Mom and ai have mehendi and dad and baba are busy feeding them. So now we need your help. Adi you are going to feed me and bhai please feed Sara, she was saying that she is very hungry' Aku explained. Shit, Ash was going to feed me. Nonono, what if he teased me about earlier. 

'Your wish is my command, m'lady' bhai said before sitting beside her. Asram also sat down on my side. Just as I opened my mouth to object he put a piece of pasta in so I couldn't talk. He continued doing the same till I finally gave up and ate quietly. He smiled and continued feeding me. The four of us spoke about everything and enjoyed the day laughing around and enjoying ourselves

Hey guys, second update for the day. Hope all of you enjoy reading it. PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!