Shopping Spree

RECAP
Our whole plan was ready and I was literally jumping with joy. This weekend was going to be the best ever.

Sara's POV
'Di get up.... Get up fast Di..... Diiiiiiii' shouted my little brother.

'Oh God, Jay why are you shouting so much?' I grumbled and pulled the duvet over my head. Suddenly I felt some weight on my body, it was moving. I couldn't understand. A couple of minutes later, my brain registered that it was Jay jumping on me. Ganpati bapa help me.... Please.

'Jay, can you tell me why you are so excited today?'
'Because we are meeting Dada's he said in a duh tone. That is when I realized. It's Saturday. Shopping day! Plan execution day! Yaayyyyy! I jumped Rup in excitement just like Jay. I told him to go get ready and did the same myself too.
I chose one of my favorite casual outfits. It actually looked quite cute, if I do say so myself.

Anyways brushed my hair and left it in natural waves. I hurried downstairs knowing that I was late as usual.
I entered the living room and smiled at the sight. It was just too adorable. Jay was sitting in Asram's lap and two of them seemed to be playing some clapping game. Asram purposely missed the clap and Jay started laughing happily. Asram also smiled wide looking at him. Aww, he will be a very good father some day. Jay realized that I was there and asked me why I was standing there.
'I just entered and saw you two laughing so much. What are you both playing?'
'Oh, it is called clap,kill. Dada taught me. It is fun. You have to clap the other person, but if you miss they get to pull your cheeks or ears. You know dada lost again so I was laughing.'
I laughed with him but then asked on a serious note 'Did you both have your breakfast?'
'Yes'
'No, I was waiting for Dada' that is when Jay realized that Asram had said yes.
'Dada I waited for you, but you already had your breakfast. I am not talking to you. ' with that he ran to his room, a few tears fell from his eyes. Oh no, Jay is already so attached to Asram. I was about to follow Jay, when Asram stopped me.
'Wait, I should talk to him. Can you tell me where his room is?'
'Ya sure, but can I be there when you talk to him,please'
'Sure'
'Let's go' I quickly led him to Jay's room.
Asram knocked on the door.
'I am not inside'Jay said cutely. I smiled slightly. Then I motioned Asram to keep quiet to which he nodded.
'Hey J, it's me. ' I said
'Di?'
'Ya baby'
'Okay, wait I am opening' with that he opened his door. He opened the door, but was about to shower shut it again when he saw Asram. However, Asram held the door and got in. I followed quietly.
'I said na, I don't want to talk to you Dada' he said looking at Asram.
'Buddy can you just hear me out, please'Asram pleaded. Jay finally nodded.
'See, buddy I had not had my breakfast. But I said yes, because otherwise your Didi would make sure I eat here. Also, when you said yes, I thought you would ask me to feed you. I was going to tell you to eat less, because we can eat all the yummy food in the mall. I thought the two of us could have fun, while your di shops. So now are you angry at me? '
Jay just hugged Asram tight.
'You are the bear's Jay jumped happily.
'That's not fair, I am not your favorite Jay.' I fake cried.
He came over and hugged me.
'I love you di, but Dada is my best friend. I love both of you. Sorry di if you felt bad.' With that he kissed my cheek, he did the same to Asram who was still on his knees and ran out of the room.
Once he was out he seemed to remember something, he ran back and said 'Di I had my breakfast ok. I am waiting for you and Dada in the dining room. I will make sure Aku Didi and Bhai finish eating their breakfast quickly. '
With that he ran away.

'You ready for the plan execution?' I asked him.
'Completely, but you should know your best friend and brother will kill us. '
I just grinned.
'Let's worry about it later. For now, are you ready to go bankrupt Mr. Khanna.'
'You said you would torture me less if I help you' He said cutely with a pout.
I smiled looking at him, he's too cute. Oh my lanta, I am going mad.
'Fine, fine, we'll see, let's go' I dragged him happily. I literally pulled him to the dining room. There I heard Jay arguing with Maa.
'But mama, I will have my breakfast only with Dada.'
'But, beta Asram may have already eaten breakfast.'
Asram motioned Jay to keep quiet. He let go of my hand and walked upto maa. He stood behind her and hugged her.
'Aunty, my dearest aunty, why are you scolding my buddy?'
'Beta, can you please explain him that he needs to eat' Asram whispered something in mom's ear and she nodded.
'Fine, but you will eat properly with Asram. Am I clear, Jay. Also, behave well and don't trouble him. Clear? '
'Yes mummy'
'Good boy, you guys can leave now. Sara you will also be have breakfast with them, right?'
'Maa, I don't mind, but where are bhai and Akshita?'
'Oh, they left. They said that you are taking too much time. Also, Adi had to treat Akshita as a punishment for something,sooo they left. They said that you guys wouldn't mind.' I looked at Asram with a smirk, only to find him looking at me with the same face.
'Oh,okay sure. Let's leave then' All three of us hugged mom and left. Jay ran straight to the car.
'New car again, seriously Asram, how many do you have have?'
'Uhh, 10 I think but this one is the most comfortable.'
'I see. I guess it's only you, me and Jay today. Hey, listen we can use the fact that they ran away today for the plan tomorrow.'
'Ya, sure. Listen, I was thinking instead of meeting everyone at your place, we could meet at mine, because it will be more like he is asking for Akshita's hand, as the boys always go to the girls house.'
'Cool, but then we have to talk to ai'
'Don't worry about that, Jay will help us with this' I looked at him confused. He just smiled and said 'Trust me'
'I do' I answered without missing a beat.
'Good let's go before Jay gets annoyed.' We walked to the car, and got in. It was very quiet, luckily Jay broke the silence.
'Yaaayyyyy let's go fast.'
Asram chuckled, 'So both of you, what breakfast do you want? '
'Pancakes'
'Waffles'
'Like sister, like brother. Okay, I know where we are going. We should be there in about 15 minutes. Cool? '
'Coooool' Jay screamed.With that Asram started driving and talking to Jay. I was really amazed by his skills. Soon we reached the place. I had been here once earlier, the food is good at this joint.
Asram got out and opened the door for Jay, who jumped straight into his arms. I laughed at that. I opened the door and got out of the car. The three of us walked over to the café. We got a space at the corner and Asram went over to the counter to order what we wanted. Jay spoke about random things to me till Asram got back.