YES!!!

RECAP

I lay there for hours thinking about tomorrow before I fell into a sleep full of dreams of Sara. The girl I promised to protect, to trust and to love.

SARA'S POV

We got home after deciding bhai's sherwani. It was a lot of fun spending the day together. When we got home after having dinner at one of our favourite joints, mom was running around cleaning things. Dad and Jay were laughing at that, and the two of us stood confused. 

'What's going on dad, has mom finally lost it?' I asked laughing, still looking at her.

'The Khanna's are coming over' dad said.

'But then why is she cleaning so much, they are practically family?' I asked even more confused.

'Bacha(baby), they said they want to talk about something important and I believe they have someone in mind, for your marriage' Dad cleared the confusion.

'Ohh' I said sadly, but I knew I had to stick to my promise. I liked Asram, but I have to forget him, cause he will never like me and second, it wouldn't be fair to my future husband. 

'So they are coming tomorrow along with the guy. You can meet him and then see how you like him' mom said excited. 

'Woohoo, I finally get rid of you Sara' bhai fist bumped the air acting happy, but I knew him. He was very upset. Mom asked Jay and Adi to help her and the three of them walked towards the dining room. Dad motioned me to sit besides him.

'Sara, beta, are you sure that you want to go through with this. Look if you have changed your mind about an arranged marriage, I completely understand' he said comfortingly.

'No papa, I am sure that this is what I want' I replied, my mind made up.

'If you're sure. Now beta, go and sleep, tomorrow's going to be a long day' he smiled, giving me a light hug. I returned the same before making my way up to my room. 

A while later, I was laying on my bed, staring at the glow in the dark stars in my room. All I think of was ASRAM KHANNA. My mind was literally scolding my heart for giving him so much of control over me. I fell into a restless sleep, sometime later, with thoughts of Asram and the new guy I was supposed to meet today. Little did I know that tomorrow was going to be the happiest day of my life.

🌞🌞NEXT MORNING🌞🌞

After breakfast mom sent all of us to get dressed. She had set out a beautiful suit for me. I slowly got dressed for the day I might meet my future husband.

 I slowly got dressed for the day I might meet my future husband

Just as I was wearing my earrings, Akshita entered the room.

'Damn girl, you look gorgeous. The guy waiting for you downstairs will definitely have a heart attack. I should ask for an ambulance to come and wait outside' she said. 

'Oh shut up Aku' I said with a slight blush at the compliments.

'Let's go down madam. Aap ke liye bulaavaa aaya hein(there's a call for you)' she said teasingly. Both of us walked downstairs. She had a Cheshire grin all the way, it was really scary. I don't think she was this happy, even at her own engagement. I kept my head down as we made our way to the living room. I slowly greeted ai, baba and Asram. Ai and baba hugged me while Asram just grinned. I couldn't see anyone new and was extremely confused.

'Ai who was the guy all of you wanted me to meet' I asked.

'Well, you already know him. But we want you to meet your soon to be hubby, only if you agree though' she said confusing me even more. 

'Who ai?' I asked again.

'ASRAM ARJUN KHANNA' 

I nearly fainted hearing the name. I just stood there frozen. After what seemed like years, dad came over and hugged.

'It is real princess. Arjun had called me to tell me about this last night. Your Prince Charming likes you too, and wants to get married to you. I wanted to surprise you, i didn't know you would freeze like this' he chuckles a little at that. 

'So, should I tell them that your answer is a YES?' he continued. 

'Yes' I said softly still hiding my face in his chest but he had definitely heard. 

GUYS HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT. 2 UPDATES IN A DAY. PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT. LOVE YOU'LL