Coming back home

RECAP

This is where I want to be for the rest of my life. With Sara.

SARA'S POV

We are finally returning back home today. So let me take you back to what happened in these last few days. After the revelation Asram and I spent the night associating with the clients and colleagues. We also danced for a while and enjoyed ourselves. The day after that we finished all the shopping and flew to Chicago, where we had multiple meetings. Even with such a hectic schedule, he still took out time to show me around the place. We walked around the whole city hand in hand, enjoying each others company. Now we are finally headed back home. 15 days from today Aku will officially be my Bhabhi, yes, 15 days from today is their wedding. So all the wedding functions will start in 7 days. I am soooo excited.

After the long flight, Asram and I finally got off. Adi and Aku had come to pick us up. I hugged both of them tight before all of got in the car and headed to Khanna Mansion where the whole family was waiting for us. We entered and hugged everyone. After all the greetings we had our dinner before going to bed. If you're wondering, everyone was staying at the Khanna Mansion to help with the preparations. All the functions were going to take place here.

-----NEXT MORNING------------------------------------

I woke up to someone opening my curtains, I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head.

'Di, get up' Jay said.

'Why aren't you at school, and let me sleep' I whined.

'Di it is Christmas break, now get up' he said.

'Forget it Jay, let's leave your di and go' said a very raspy morning voice. I knew who it was. I woke up with a start and covered myself with my duvet. It was not like I was sleeping nude, but still my night clothes were a slinglet and soft cotton hot shorts. I looked at him and it seemed as though he was about to have a laughing fit. I looked at Jay who was frowning.

'Di I am not talking to you. I tried waking you up but you didn't. Now jijs just said one sentence to me, not to you and you got up so fast. You don't love me anymore' he wailed dramatically before running out, probably to complain to mom. I groaned and glared at Asram, who stood there smirking.

'Get out' I said.

'Don't want to' he replied back. I glared at him and then pulled my robe from the night stand. I got up after wrapping that around me.

'Good morning darling' he said kissing my forehead before he sauntered out of the room. I grinned goofily before I got in the washroom and got ready. I made my way to the dining room where everyone sat, chatting happily. Jay turned his face away from me with a cute pout. Aww, said my inner voice.

I went over to him and kissed his forehead like I used to everyday.

'I thought even my morning kissie will now go to jijs, but you didn't do that. So I am not mad at you anymore' he said cutely, hugging me around the waist. I smiled at him before I saw the teasing looks on everyone's face. I blushed brightly and took my place. I kept my face down and slowly had a bite of toast. Everyone burst out laughing.

'Akshita is getting married, she should be the one blushing' Bhai taunted me and Akshita laughed. Everyone joined them including me and Asram. So that is how we enjoyed ourselves, laughing and joking during meals and preparing for Adiku's wedding the rest of the time. It was good to be home.

Hey guys, I know that I have not updated for tooo long. Was actually confused whether I should wrap the story up in two chapters or write more. Finally I decided that I am writing more.

So anyway, Please Read, Vote and Comment.

Hope you'll like the chapter.

Love you guys!!!!!!!