Maaf Kar de meri maa🤗

RECAP
I have to get home and study. At that, I groaned. Just then I remembered.... Akshita... Shit...I am Dead meat.

Sara's POV
I immediately dialed her number. She picked and all I could hear on the other line were sobs.
"oh God... I am so sorry babe, I didn't mean to hurt you so much. God, I am so sor-"
"Sara, the thing is I am not only upset at you, but a lot of other things too. I feel like drowning myself in the swimming pool"
Shit something is really wrong.
"Akshita Khanna, I am coming there right now, you better not harm a single hair on my best friends head. I will murder you. Now, I will see you in 10 minutes, don't do anything rash or stupid. Am I clear"
"You are coming here" she sounded like a little kid who had got some hope. I felt relieved and replied with a yes and then cut the call. I spoke to both my parents and asked them if I could go to Khanna mansion. I knew they would never say NO but I asked just to confirm. They were okay with it and asked me to take good care of Akshita. I replied with an ofcourse and asked driver uncle to directly take me there.
He dropped me in front a magnificent mansion that I used to call my second home, and still do. It is just that, I had not come back here since Asram returned after completing his studies. Obviously I met ai and baba, but I never came to their house anymore. I didn't let myself dwell on these thoughts. I hurriedly entered and rushed. I knew my bestie needed me right now. The guard at the door let me in without even a second of hesitation. I got in and saw the living room empty. I literally ran up the stairs and barged into Akshita's room. There she was. Her face in the pillow and her voice was muffled as she cried. Oh dear lord, I thought. It was a rare sight to see my usually hyper sister so upset.
I nudged her and f OK recess her to tell me everything. She put her head on my lap and told me that she was PMSing so even her smaller problems seemed like big mountains to cross. I soothed her by saying it was okay and told her to tell me everything. So she started ranting
'First,you and bhai, neither of you told me and you told me anything, and you know how excited I was about you working with him. I felt like neither of you needed me and neglected me. I know it is stupid and kiddish but I couldn't help it. Secondly, I realized finally that exams are next week and I am not at all prepared and lastly, I feel like I will explode because of this pain"

"Babe, I really didn't want you to feel anything like that, it was never my intention and neither your bhai's, I am sure about it as he was the one who reminded me that I had informed you and that you were pestering him. I know he would have wanted to tell you but he was bound by the companies policy. You should be proud of your brother for being so honest. I promise I will make it up to you after the exams. I will listen to you thrice and do whatever you say, even if it's shopping. Now for your second problem, I have made detailed subject by subject notes and we could study them together. It would atleast guarantee you 80% marks if not more and about your last problem, do you want to take a tablet for the pain if it is too much. Maaf Kar de mujhe meri maa. Please" I said with a cute pout and she just hugged me tight and I returned the hug happy that my soul-sis was no longer upset with me.
"How can I be upset with you for longer than this, it might kill me. Anyways, I think you are right I should take a tablet. And do you really want to share your notes or are you just doing it out of pity, since you saw me crying. I know how hard you have worked on them and I will just be using it without any hardwork"
"Will you for God's sake,shut up. I am not someone who pities you, but someone who loves you. Now remove my laptop from my bag, open the word document that says 'exam notes for me and Aku' while I get you the tablet and some orange juice." her eyes widened and she looked so happy.
"You are the best, you actually thought of me when you made these notes"
"Obviously my dear idiot, now please do as I say and try to distract yourself from the pain. I'll be back in a minute" with that I walked out of the room. I smiled at my best friends antiques as I went to the kitchen and got all the things I needed.
When I walked back in the room, she looked calmer and more assured that everything was going to be okay. I gave her the medicine and one of the two bars of chocolate I had taken from the fridge. She smiled and had her medicine, following which we concentrated on our studies. I explained some of the things she didn't understand and we didn't realize at all that it was already 8 in the evening.
She pleaded me to stop for the day and I agreed, because we had done nearly 7 and a half hours of continuous studies. She looked like she would faint any moment, but she did come down with me saying that she will bid me off. She had asked me if I was staying for dinner but I replied in negative as I didn't want to face Asram. I knew it was a stupid reason, but I couldn't help it. It would be very awkward, specially now that he is my boss.
As we walked down the stairs, I saw ai sitting there and I quickly ran down the stairs. She was a little surprised seeing me but smiled wide and opened her arms. I embraced her tight.
"Finally, you got time to come meet your ai, why do you call me ai when you don't come here to meet me often and don't treat this place as your home but Akshita's home. I am very angry at you. "
"I missed you ai, I am sorry. The last few days have been so busy na. Forgive me " I said with and puppy look. She immediately melted and hugged me again. Akshita finally reached the bottom of the staircase and lay on the couch,without any energy. Ai looked at her worriedly, and she replied with 'stop giving me those looks, I am fine just tired' and I narrated our whole day to ai.
Aku fell asleep in the midst of all that.
"Beta, Aku is not going to get up for the next few hours atleast, so just let her rest and you are staying for dinner, right? "
"No ai-"
"Wow, you call me ai and then refuse me" she said in mock anger. I knew there was no winning against her so I just nodded.
"Perfect, I will just call Gauri(Sara's mom) and let her know"
I just nodded and followed her to the dining area. My parents obviously agreed and I was helping aunty set the table. As I was returning from the kitchen, I saw uncle and grinned at him but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw sir. I realized that aunty would have thought I have gone crazy, so I unfroze and continued working non-chalantly.
"Come on everyone let's sit for dinner" ai said brightly and all of us did sit. Unfortunately ai asked me to sit right beside her, but that wasn't the problem. One the other side was sir, and that was the problem. But I brushed it off and we started with dinner.