Adiku's reveal(I)

RECAP

It was decided that we would all be meeting the next day at Asram's place. Our plan was getting executed very smoothly. I was so happy and excited for tomorrow.

ASRAM'S POV

I woke up earlier then usual today morning. I was quite excited about how today would pan out. It was going to be a lot of fun. Now, I was sitting peacefully and laughing with my father about how hyper mom was. She wanted everything to be perfect.

'Anu, just chill. They are our friends, who are just coming to spend some time with us. They are not coming to ask for Akshita's hand. You are panicking too much. Why don't you go get ready. Do you want Sara to scold you. Go wear something traditional and come. Jao'(go)

Mom finally agreed and went. I chuckled internally, if only dad knew, he wouldn't have said the line about marriage. Soon mom was ready and so was Akshita. Today, I am going to take revenge from you for all the times you have told mom and dad my secrets. I laughed creepily and everyone looked at me weirdly. I just shook my head and laughed normally. Sara will definitely drive me crazy with all her ideas and talks. They came after about fifteen minutes. Everyone greeted each other, but I couldn't take my eyes off Sara, she was looking like an innocent angel. But in reality, she is an angel who is definitely not innocent. She looked at me to greet me, Jay was sleeping on her shoulder. I was so lost while looking at her that I didn't realize that everyone was looking at me and she was standing in front of me. She was waving her hand in front of my face.

'Where were you lost, Mr. Khanna?'

'Uhh..oh...no where, just thinking.'

'Oohhkk..anyways how are you?'

'Perfectly fine, you?' I grinned, she seemed to understand that I was excited about the plan.

'Never been better' She grinned back. Everyone looked at us suspiciously but we just shrugged.

'Where is my little champ?' I asked her.

'Well, he is sleeping. He cried a lot and got tired.'

'Why did he cry though?' I asked her worried.

Aunty replied this time, 'Well, he wanted to meet you and had been wanting to come here since he got up. He ate all our heads and cribbing ever since. Just before we were about to leave I checked his school work and realized that he had a project pending. So I scolded him and in anger, I said that he would not come to meet you. He had been crying ever since, Sara just calmed him and he fell of to sleep minutes after.'

'Oh, I see. I will talk to him and work with him to get it done before you all leave today. Anyways, we were all going to just chit-chat. Jay and I can work on that side-by-side.'

'Oh, thank you so much beta. God bless you. Even Sara can help you as she knows everything that his school has covered.'

'Sure aunty' I nodded and smiled. All of chatted for a while. When I was talking to uncle and aunty, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around but saw no one. This happened again, so I got up and looked behind the couch. I smiled looking at Jay, he just pointed his finger on his lips asking me to shut up. I shook my head and picked him up.

'Hey buddy, what's up. How was your sleep?'

'It was fine' he replied grumpily.'

'Now why are you so grumpy?'

'Because mama told me she wouldn't get me here to meet you' he replied sadly.

'But she got you here, right? And she is your mummy Naa, if you do something wrong she will scold you. You should have finished your homework. Also, you should know, even though I am so old now, my mom still scolds me.'

'Really, but you are big' he seemed confused.

'But I am still small for my mom, I am still her baby, I will always be. Understood'

'Yes'

'So are you angry with your mom?'

'No-no'

'Good then go give her a tight huggie and also your di. She was very upset that you cried. And she carried you from the car to the house too.After that we can work on your project.'

'Okay dada, thank you.' he hugged me and did the same to Sara and aunty, by now everyone was happy. My parents were looking at me with pride in their eyes.

Uncle finally solved my confusion 'Beta,Asram, you will make a very good father someday.'

'Nothing like that uncle, I just...' I didn't know what to say.

'Okay, okay fine. We'll let you go this time.'

After that everyone was sitting and talking about random things again. Mom, dad, uncle and aunty were sitting together. Obviously, Akshita and Adi were sitting together. Lastly, Jay, Sara and me were sitting on the floor and doing the project. Out of no where Aunty started the topic of weddings. Sara just seized the opportunity.

'Bhai, look you are now at an age where you can get married. Please, I want to spend some time with my Bhabhi before I get married. Please bhai, unless you have someone in mind can I set you up. Please' Adi glared at her and Akshita looked like a gaping fish.

'Ya, that's a very good idea beta.' maa said. Adi just looked around and everyone except Akshita nodded at him.
'Ya, even I will get one more di'

'But I don't want to get married yet' Adi rejected the idea.

'Atleast we can get you engaged, and then wait for a few years before your wedding' mom said.

'Ya bhai' I added fuel to the fire.

'Yes beta'aunty and uncle also agreed.

'Ya Adi, you really should get married soon. You will have someone to permanently scold you whenever you do something stupid' I joked.

'Asram you're even older then me, why don't you get married first?' Adi countered.

'Well, I can't. It is a custom in our family that the daughter must get married before the son. So I have to wait till Aku gets married' I winked at him. He glared at me and Sara. Then he looked at Akshita, they had a silent conversation before he turned to our parents to say something. I knew that they were going to tell our parents the truth about them. Sara also realized. She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I did the same and grinned wide.

'Mom, dad, uncle and aunty, I can't get married to anyone yet, as I am already in love with someone' Adi revealed.

'Who is she?' Aunty screeched excitedly.

' Welllll..' he blushed.

'Come on, tell us. Don't keep us waiting' uncle urged.

'I love Akshita'