Ch. 13 ~Alex

Ch. 13

Alex

~~~~UNEDITED~~~~

"That party was epic!" and "Definitely," were all the girls seemed to say. I had never hosted so many parties but his one, well, and trust me, it was awesome.

"Thanks, guys, I’m glad you had a good time. I guess we will be doing this more often now."

"I heard you had a killer party," Lucas said behind me, scaring the crap out of me.  I swear I almost punched him.

"And I thought you knew not to scare me," He smiled as he sat next to Amanda.

"Next time I might be invited?" Lucas asked, being a tease even more. "And me!" Jake said as he threw his arm around Rose's shoulders.

"Yeah, next time my dad leaves town for the weekend, I’ll throw a huge party!" I laughed sarcastically.

"I think I’m gonna have a party at my place since my parents aren't home for the weekend." Lucas said, "And I think I’m gonna invite you." he said with a smile. I couldn’t help but wonder how Amanda didn’t get jealous. He flirted with everyone. It was his personality, but if I was his girlfriend I would leave him. If she was jealous, though, she sure didn’t showing it.

The bell had rung signifying the end of our lunch block. Amanda pulled my hand and dragged me like a rag doll down the hallway.

"What’s the hurry?" I asked, trying to keep up with her.

"I don’t know," she sighed as she slowed down.

"How long have you and Lucas gone out for?" I asked spontaneously not knowing what to expect for an answer.

"About a year and a half... I know the exact number of days if you want to know," Her face had brightened and she was being her 'typical' self or well typical since I met her.

I laughed, "You’re going to Lucas's part right?"

"Of course I’m his girlfriend. We should all go shopping before so we look GORGEOUS!!!" Amanda sang as we burst through the doors of fun A.P. Calc. Amanda always picked the best classes to be peppy in.

_________________________________________________

A/N

The chapters will be getting longer as time progresses. More of the plot will start to unfold and not everything will be so short! Also, updates are going to be very minimal over the next month because I am entering a writing competition. I will do my best  to update as much as I can! Thanks for your understanding!

One last thing, I'm trying something newer with doing short chapters, because I have never done short chapters like these. But they are planned to be so short. And if you want...I might update TWO chapters at a time if I get enough requests to.

Thanks for reading!