chapter 7 | Banana

10 minutes later...

After having me walking by her side the whole time and passing by the Subway for me to buy a sandwich, she sits down on our bench with me and takes her food out of her bag she placed over her lap. I already started eating because of my horrible hunger so I'm keeping quiet to her biggest pleasure.

She complained about me touching her when we were in the shop but once we were at the Subway and that I was waiting for my sandwich, I sneakily ran my fingers through her hair again but she just giggled and punched me to act shy and blush then right after that, I pulled her in and took her in my arms but weirdly, she kept quiet and only smiled while enjoying it.

I stop myself from eating as soon as I see her pulling the peel of the banana down, she focuses into it like a child but slides the length in her mouth to bite on it as if she was timid. I can't take this. I put my food down but snatch that fruit away from her hand.

"Don't eat this like that..." I keep my sandwich on my lap but hold the banana to break a piece of it and head it to her mouth. "You know how guys are," I make her eat it and she does without any reluctance. "How you are, you mean?"

I chuckle but let her chew at her own pace. "If I was, I would have watched you eating it and thought about other stuff," I smirk but break another piece of the banana to feed her. "Ay, your bacteria," I pass the tip of my finger over her lips as she left some saliva on it but smile the way she does it. "I don't like to know your fingers are going inside my mouth."

"Why? I'm clean," I feed her again with a bigger piece of banana. Maybe she'd likes those fingers somewhere else. "You often touch your crotch," she points at it shamelessly, getting me to gape at her. "How dare you? I never touch myself in front of people-"

"Let's stop this conversation right now," she interrupts me as if this topic was making her feel uneasy but since she brought this up, I don't put it to an end. "What's the problem? You don't like to know I touch myself?"

"Don't talk about this! I don't want to know it!" she raises her voice to speak with her mouth full but I just laugh and carry on. "I just want to make it clear! You're not a man so you don't know why I put my hand there," my laughter resounds while she's pretending not to hear me. "I don't need to be a man to know what you do in your pants..."

"If I do it that's only to fix what's inside, okay little girl?" I answer straightforwardly in order to make her know about it. "Can you leave me alone and not ruin my pure ears?" she looks daggers at me but I cover her mouth with my whole hand. "Keep quiet and don't raise your voice at me."

She pulls my arm down but doesn't say anything more.

•••

4 pm.

I grab y/n's arm as soon as she steps out but keep Jisung in sight. "Wait for me at the gate, I need to talk to Jisung. Alright?" I warn her about it as quickly as I can. "But...we're going to miss the subway..."

"We'll take the next one and I promise I'll talk to your parents if I have to, okay?" I ask for her word but she nods to my greatest relief so I let go of her. "See you and wait for me," I give a squeeze to her cheek and watch her walking away as told. However, I stand on my spot to lay my eyes on her Jisung and wait for him to leave the classroom.

As soon as he puts his bag on his shoulder to head towards the hallway into which I am, I step forth and stand right before him to not let him go any further. "Can we have a talk? Please."

"A talk about what?" he answers coldly, staring into my eyes. "About y/n," I don't beat around the bush. He sighs but looks on the right as if he was checking whether y/n is here or not. "Are we gonna talk here?"