chapter 9 | Inside Out

I turn all the lights off and close the curtains to get on my bed, I pull the blanket down to my feet since it's already hot in here and I play the video again, to watch it entirely.

A sexy song, a sexy girl, what else could I ask for? This is honestly the channel I love the most. I lie down more comfortably with my big pillow under my head and lick my lips, sliding my feet up the sheets, I decide to turn my large TV on and watch the video on it.

Her body is even better on that screen. My heart hastens for no reason known but my teeth nibble onto my lips unceasingly. I've been horny today to not change the habit and y/n's thighs always do something to my mind that makes it harder for me to not be turned on.

Since I'm exhausted and want to relax a little, I enjoy the video to the full, scanning her curves and exciting myself with the sight of her bare thighs I love so much. I can't understand what she doesn't like about her thick thighs, hips, and little tummy, they make her even hotter as hell.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT STARTS HERE.

Not willing to hold back my needs, I lower my legs down to the mattress but slide my hand in my sweatpants. The wonderful body of y/n now turning around as the movements she's making are heightening the heat she's causing, I rub my hand on my already hard member but arouse myself with better images. Imagining her in those clothes in here, dancing for me but stripping with a lot of tease right before my eyes, that makes me even harder. I keep my eyes on her body moving to the rhythm of the song and speed up the pace of my wrist, grabbing my cock and taking it out of my pants to pump it.

I gulp down but a heavy exhalation leaves me, my arm getting under my head as I'm gradually diving into something deep and good. My breathing accelerating as my hand is picking up the pace, I tighten my hold on it and focus on the head to stimulate it, jerking my hand up and down as fast as possible to make me reach the climax. My lips part for the air to leave me more easily but I don't stop watching her while going faster with my hand. The sight of her thick thighs, her hips swaying, her body rolls that are so sexy and make me think about what they could give me if she was on top of me, I bite my lips to control myself as much as I can but keep stimulating my sensitive member.

As soon as she bends over, my mind goes insane and I lose my breath at the feeling of a great sexual pleasure taking over me, my veins jutting out of my hot skin and pulsating fast as I'm going hard and feeling my muscles flexing all by themselves. A deeper exhalation slips out of my mouth. "Ohh...god..." I rasp but smirk in front of the sensual scene, her moves worsening my state as I wish I could have her next to me, my eyes look up at the ceiling to leave this hot baby but shut and allow me to never stop the heavy frictions.

"F—Fuck..." I keep my voice as low as I can but put my head on the pillow to have my arm over my face and cover my mouth. I pant and feel my body twitching as my cum is about to be released but I keep my voice as quiet as I can, to squeeze my cock and pump it strongly. My eyes close, my lips part to let my quivering breathing escape, and my spine numbs, my muscles contracting through my entire body as the heat is rising up and burning me from the inside. I don't slow it down but clench my fist to control myself and not moan, the pleasure coursing through me and my throbbing veins, I drop my hand on my chest going up and down at warp speed and push my head back in my pillow to arch my back. A growl vibrates through my throat but I turn my head on my pillow to set my eyes back on the TV and not stop moving my hand up and down at warp speed in front of y/n dancing so freaking sexily.

Willing to get better sensations while watching her, I stop for a moment but lean over my nightstand to unlock the last drawer but take my transparent fleshlight. I get back in my position to get ready, my veiny hands shaking, I insert my cock inside the toy but bite my lips and make it go up and down.