chapter 26 | Problematic girl

I missed lots of them but I was busy getting ready with y/n so I didn't have time to waste on my phone.

< hey, are you ready for today? I didn't see you just once... ]

[ I am but we're in different buses so you're the one right behind mine >

< ah alright, that's why I didn't see you because I checked and even asked Dohyun if you were there but he told me he hasn't seen you either🤦‍♀️ ]

[ I saw this dumbass when I entered the bus...😑 >

< he's indeed a dumbass😂 ]

< anyway, how are you doing? Did you sleep well? ]

[ I did and I'm doing fine. What about you? >

< I could barely sleep but I'm doing good. What are you doing for the time to seem less long?😄 ]

[ nothing, I'm just listening to some music and checking my phone. And you? >

< same but my friend next to me keeps on talking...this is irritating ]

[ oh. Too bad, I have a silent partner so I don't have this problem😌 >

< who is it? ]

[ y/n >

< ok ]

Since I touched the weak spot again by mentioning my girl, she turns quiet so I lock my phone and put it down on the empty seat next to me, to listen to my music and hold y/n against me. She's sliding away from my clasp again no matter how many times I put her back properly, but I let her right arm remain next to my thigh and the other one over my torso as her head is resting on my chest.

Bad news for me, a cramp is numbing my right leg. I bite my lips but tighten my hold around her, to straighten my back and lean forth, to heave her up and place her more on my left thigh to rotate to the other side and be able to stretch my muscles. A moan goes out of my mouth but I relax my leg the best I can while keeping a stronger grip onto my girl.

Feeling her budging onto me and bringing her hand to her face, I gaze down at her and remove my earbuds. "Jungkook..." she mumbles but strokes her cheekbone, before laying the palm of her hand on my chest. I brush some strands of hair away from her forehead and press a kiss on it.

"Am I annoying you...?" she asks in a sleepy voice without glancing up but I shake my head. "No, you're not. I barely feel you," I lie and hide the fact the cramp in my leg is starting to be seriously painful. I raise my eyes up and rest my head on the seat. "Hm..." she barely wakes up but remains plunged in her dreams like a soft baby, making me smile and close my eyes for a moment too.

I should not fall asleep now or else I'll wake up with a numb leg I won't be able to move anymore. I breathe heavily but stay in my comfortable position.

1 hour later...

"Kook..." a male voice brings me out of my sleeping state and I look up with some confusion. "Uh?" a sound runs out of me but I realize very quickly that my clasp isn't holding y/n well. This is Mino. "We arrived," he grins but tickles y/n's ear. "Hey."

I clear my dry throat but get in a proper position to wake y/n up. "Baby..." I comb her hair back and sit her down on my thighs as she's slowly waking up. "We're here," I grab my items left on the seat but don't feel my right leg anymore. I knew this would happen.