chapter 10 | Pure

"Tell me and I'll do it," I place my hands on her cheeks. She lifts one hand up and shows me the palm of it. "You have to pay for it, to the proper senses of the words."

"How much?" I don't refuse since it's my fault but she just smiles and shakes her head. "I was just joking..." she tries to move away but I wrap my arm around her waist and take some of the money bills I put every morning in my pocket. "Here," I hold them in front of her face.

"Well..." she stares at the fifty dollars I just got out of my jacket. "I was just joking but..." her happiness comes back and she grabs everything with no second thought. "Ah, there I see the happy girl," I chuckle but follow her outside of the building. "That's your fault."

"What do you always ask for money though?" I catch up with her small and slow steps as she's putting the money in the pocket of her cute pink faux fur coat. That's the first time I see her in it, that suits her. "Because...I have nothing..."

"You have nothing? What does that mean?" I bring my hand up to her coat, touching it but loving the fluffiness of it. "Yeah. I don't have money so...yeah..." she doesn't answer me clearly but her voice and expression reveal some shame as if she was embarrassed about it. We both sit down on our bench but I place my bag over my lap to take something out. "I can give you as much money as you need or want."

"No...cause if we ever fight...you're going to throw this back at my face and make me feel bad..." she speaks in a quieter voice and keeps her eyes on the students. "We won't fight again and even if we ever do, I'm not the type of person who uses some past words or actions against someone," I take the lollipop out of my bag to hand it to her. She takes as if this was normal between us and removes the wrapping to shove the candy in her mouth. Big as she asked for.

I keep on looking at her features with more attention but notice something different. I lean over her as this thing got me curious but I fix my eyes on her lips. "What have you done to your lips?" I point at them with some amusement at the sight of those. "Don't mention it please, I don't know what happened but they're swollen since I woke up..."

I smirk but keep quiet about it. "Are you sure you don't know what happened?" I let it out without being able to shut my mouth. "Yes. How would I know when I haven't done anything?"

My smug smile doesn't fade but I keep on staring at her while she's sucking on the lollipop as innocently as possible. I know she knows I'm watching, she's softly blushing. "You know what can make those lips swollen?" I bite my own ones but think about too many lewd things that are only happening in my head. I'm imagining her doing some pleasuring things to me right now but I need to stop this immediately. While I'm trying to conceal my smirk full of dirtiness, her eyes give me a judging look. "No, and I don't want to know."

"Come on," I put my arm around her neck and draw her closer to me, to take this opportunity and caress her fluffy coat. "I want to say it in your ear."

"No," she giggles but shakes her head like an adorable baby, staying in my arms without complaining or trying to get away. "You liked it when I whispered in your ear the other day, I know you're a dirty girl."

"That's not true...I'm innocent..." she tells me lies to pretend to be a pure child with holy thoughts when I know this is the whole opposite. "Oh no, you're not," I state the facts but boop her nose, my other hand enjoying the material of her coat uncontrollably. "How do you know that?"

"I know it, that's all," I shrug but never cease what I'm doing with my fingers running over the fake fur. She gazes up at me but pulls her lollipop out. "You know when a girl is innocent or not?" her eyebrows raise as she seems to not believe me.