chapter 37 | Babysitting

I swear to god I missed this.

Her free baby hand dares to cup my throat but in the most adorable manner. "What you gonna do now?" she tries to act authoritatively without even holding my throat but just touching it so I scoff at her face and let go of her wrist to cup her throat for real, and show her how to do it well. "Are you trying to hurt your daddy right now? Hm?"

"Maybe I wanted you to do this..." she gives a little smile and pretends to be a confident kinky girl when I can see all the shyness upon her face. "You want me to choke you?"

"Just..." she shrugs but gets all timid in a sudden, putting her hand away from me. "I like your tough veiny hand so...maybe..."

I swear, she might be more kinky than I am and I thought this was impossible. Without letting go of her throat, I push her forth and make her land on the cushions in a rough manner, to top her, "That type of thing turns you on?"

She nods without feeling ashamed of it and I chuckle but keep my eyes fixed into hers. She's blushing hard, that's so cute and yet so sexy. "Then I love my kinky baby girl," I take my hand off of her but press my lips on hers to get back in my previous position. She doesn't move but covers her face with her arms while I'm liking this posture she's in, the inside of her skirt easily perceivable. I smile at her but slide my hands along her thick thighs to pass inside her skirt and stroke her skin.

"Do you get wet each time I touch you?" I tease her without putting my hands on her underwear but she lets a 'Tsk' out and sits up to attempt to go away from my lap but get caught by my strong arms. "You stay here," I keep her on my thighs, turn her to the side and bend her legs to have her on me like a baby, but also to make her regret how she threatened me, I tickle her waist where I know it will trigger cute twitches of her body. She complains and giggles at the same time, telling me to stop through the soft sound of her laughter I love to hear. She yells through the house but I don't stop while laughing as well and making her wriggle on me.

The bell rings and interrupts our moment, I leave my baby alone and get to the front door. "You stay there and wait for daddy to come back, alright?" I point my finger at her but she looks at me from the sofa while I'm holding the handle of the door, to grin and lie down to hide from me. I smile but open to the person I expect to be the delivery man.

"Hello," he speaks to me first while holding the bags in his hands. "Hello," I smile at him but he gives me the order I made. "Here is all the food you ordered, I hope you'll have a great meal and evening," he bows to me kindly so I do it back and say the same words in order to wish him a good end of day and close the door.

"Do you want to eat in my bedroom or stay here?" I walk back to the sofa to catch her looking at my phone. "Ya. What are you doing with my phone?"

"I just wanted to see your wallpaper," she leaves it but hands it back to me so I put it in my pocket and get to the kitchen while she's walking along my steps. "And I want to eat in your bedroom..." she gives me her answer but I put one bag on the kitchen island, to get the food I ordered for my mom out of it. "Alright, so you will vacuum my bed afterward, hm?" I smirk at her but head up to the fridge to put the dessert inside. "If you want me to."

"You're a good girl, I knew you would say that," I precede her to leave the room and go upstairs while hearing her follow me. "Why did you order?" she does her best to catch up with my steps as her small ones are keeping some distance between us but I reach my door quite quickly and open the door. "Burgers, fries, desserts and other delicious things," I turn around to wait for her and let her in first.

Once she comes into the room, I close the door behind us and get on my bed. She lands on it first like a hungry girl who cannot wait and I join her. "Do you like BBQ or chicken burger more?"