~ Holi in our house

10th March 2020,

I guess !  Holi celebration is going on in our house today. Mumma was wearing a white lehenga and she was looking so be-au-tiful ! Awww mumma when I'll grow up I'll make you my girlfriend! 😋 Even dadda couldn't stop himself from planting a kiss on Mumma's cheeks... Oh my Maata! I never knew my parents were sooooo romantic!

Dadda had invited everyone to our house today for celebration! Asim chachu, Listen Dear chachi, Chipkali Aunty, Ganju Uncle , Billi aunty, Chor Aunty and how  can i forget Abdullah aunty too!
I can't wait to have fun with them all!

Dida was preparing sweets for mumma as she was not feeling well from yesterday and dida wanted to make her feel happy!

After all of those bin bulaaye mehmaan .... sorry bulaaye jaane waale mehmaan arrived then the whole house was divided into two teams the ladies and the gentlemen.  All of them applied colour to eachother making each of their cheeks rainbows! I wish that i was also there to become a baby rainbow 😟

They played Antakshari, Truth and Dare and Dumb Charade and what not! But I and Mumma losed every game! Arre we were very tired naa! 😶

Ganju uncle and Chipkali aunty were teasing mumma dadda asking then that when were they going to give them good news. GOOD NEWS?! I wonder what is it? Are they thinking my mumma dadda are not good? Very bad uncle n aunty! *puppy face* mumma waali.

Everything was going so perfect till dida brought the laddoos and other  sweets for everyone!

I don't have any intention to hurt dida but i don't want to eat those laddoos.  Sorry Dida!

Mumma had only taken a small bite of it when due to my moodswings she ran towards the wash basin and
started throwing up . Her head was badly aching. Maybe i should not have shown so much tantrums in Mumma's tummy! It may hurt her and being a responsible baby i shouldn't do such irresponsible acts right!

Dadda started massaging Mumma's forehead and i can't tell you how soothing it was! Like watching Ishqbaaaz on Starplus.

All the uncles and aunties including dida and dadda were really worried about Mumma's condition so they decided to consult a docttttorrr!

Dadda scolded mumma saying ," Aur khaa unhealthy junk food aur kharaab kar apne saath meri bhi tabiyat!"

Wait! Wait! Dadda was calling me as unhealthy junk food? I hate you dadda ! You think that iam unhealthy 😖😖😖. I will not talk to you ever! Pinki cutty!
Then Mumma was forced to sleep and so was I.

Until we meet again,
Lots of love from
Your Zoro ❤

Goodnight! And happy Holi 😊

Plz didus n bhaiyas don't forget to vote and comment its just a click and plz make it !