~I felt guilty!

1st April 2020,

I don't want to share my mumma n dadda with anyone! Not even 0.0000000001% as iam already sharing them with each other so no more stake holders of mumma n dadda's  love allowed!

Didus u all know! Today Mishti , our neighbour's daughter was staying in our house as her mother was out shopping! What her mother thinks ? My dadda has opened a dharmshala here!

Anyways my parents loved spending time with Mishti as she was smarter than an average 5 year old girl . She came to our house whenever her mother went out with her friends...such irresponsible aunty! If my mumma would have done that then i would have cried so hard that even the god uncle could listen it!

And the thing that i hated the most that Mishti called mumma n dadda by their names i.e Sid n Sana! Is it right for a little girl? Huhh!
And today that Ms Mishti sorry Ms Mirchi! crossed all her limits.

She was playing with all my toys that Shehbaaz Mamu bought for me! How dare she touch them and mumma wasn't even saying anything. When dadda came out of washroon , his face gleamed with a smile upon seeing Ms Mirchi. He carried Ms. Mirchi in his arms and kissed her cheeks . Dadda was offering my cute little bunny to her but thank god she nodded 'no'. While Ms Mirchi was still in dadda's arms, dadda was saying to mumma," Sana! What if we also had a daughter like Mishti...i always wished to have a princess"

Mumma smiled to dadda's words and she made Ms Mirchi sit in her lap and mumma asked her," Baby do you want a little brother or a sister?!"

And Ms Mirchi said she wanted a lil brother! Awww...she wanted me wait i shouldn't be kind to her as she is snatching mumma dadda's attention!

After sometime dida means my dadi brought cookies for Ms Mirchi yo which Ms Mirchi took the plate from dida and offered a cookie to mumma saying,'' Sana if u will eat this cookie then baby will also eat naa"

My mumma n dadda laughed at her question and said yes in chorus! She fed the cookie to mumma and trust me it was delicious! She was such a sweet hearted girl as compared to ganju uncle n chipkali aunty and i judged her wrong!

I think Ms Mirchi was Mishti indeed! I shouldn't be jealous of her as she loved me 😟 . Iam solly Mishti didu ...i promise I'll never hurt u! I will protect u from all the bullies of our flat! I pinki promise...Didus is this enough as compensation?

So now lets come to the main topic-
So didus from now onwards u will not be able to read my diary any further  as my author didu is deleting this book! I had a great time talking to u all sharing all my notorious activities but iam also sad that this journey wasn't that long. I will miss all u didus!
Accha chalta hun,
duaon mein yaad rakhna...
Mere zikr ka,
jubaan pe swaad rakhna...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All the above lines were just a lie!
APRIL FOOL 😜

Until we meet again !
Lots of love from ,
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it *puppy eyes* mumma waali!