~Coo-up with Family!

12 December 2020,

I was all cleaned up by an aunty called nurse, while Dadda was looking at me all lovingly from far and i could see that Mumma was lying unconscious, all exhausted.

You know the feeling out here is really weird! Iam feeling really cold and its not as warm as it was inside. I have got so used to my Mumma's warmth that i can't stay away from her, I really want to be with her!

That nurse aunty gave me a sponge bath but i was crying as i wanted to be with Mumma not with this Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor Aunty's judwaa! I kept on crying more louder that even God uncle could hear it but this woman is recklessly cleaning me, unhearing all my sobs! She then wrapped me in a towel...i felt a bit better but this towel is not my Mumma! I want Mumma!! You buddhu aunty 😔

All this while i noticed, Dadda's eyes didn't move a bit , they were constantly looking at me tukur-tukur! He was standing still, observing me with his face full of expressions and simultaneously  carresing his sleeping beauty's hair.

That Nurse aunty moved towards Dadda and handed me to him. At first his hands were trembling but in a trance he held me tight as if i was a delicate bubble whom he never wanted to burst! He encaged me in his arms looking deeply into my eyes which i noticed were exactly same as his. He smiled looking at my lil red nose realising it was same as Mumma's , like this he was carefully noticing me n my features! .

There was a different kind of feeling with him, his warmth was similar to that of Mumma , so i stopped crying relaxing in his cozy arms! Meanwhile i found my Dadda was crying...a drop of tear fell down from his eyes which were constantly staring at me and he placed a kiss on my forehead. Is he crying because iam not a girl? 😔 

Dadda don't be sad for you I'll even do part time job of being a daughter too...you can make me wear frocks i won't complain! You can tie my hairs into braids i won't argue! You can also call me Zori instead of Zoro but Dadda plz don't cry !

Dadda carefully walked out of the room to the hospital lobby where Dida was waiting to hold me! I was continuously ogling Dadda, and he was scanning me with a smile on his lips and tears in his eyes...i can't really get if he's now happy or sad! As Dida saw us out she rushed towards us and even without looking at Dadda for once she took me from his hands and she was no less cozy. Iam feeling she loves me even more than she loves Dadda! She dropped many kisses on me to which i yawned and they both giggled at me!

Dida enquired about Mumma too.
And subsequently they diverted their attention from me as they laid me in a cradle beside Mumma's bed, that's not fair! Iam the new member...so mujhe attention chahiye!!

To grab all of their attentions, I started crying again. Aur kisiki yeh majaal jo mujhe ignore karke dikhaaye! Dadda rushed towards me ladden with nervousness in his eyes  he immediately picked me up in his arms trying his best to soothe my attention seeking cries!

Iam really loving to be in Dadda's arms so i stopped crying and all his nervousness changed into contentment! I just can't wait to be with Mumma now...uff my  kumbhkaran now wakeup and let me relax in your arms too! 😊

So didus see you all tomorrow sharp at 6:30 .

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 . And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤