~I too want a kissi! 😔

13th December 2020,

Well Didus you know! We are still here in this boring place called Hoshpitalll where except my parents all are XL size needle carrying monsters! Iam so vexed being here!  Mumma is still wearing the blue pinafore, and has something attached to her left hand, it looks painful n terrible too 😔

I was relaxing in Mumma's arms , one of my current favourite places and still trying to figure out how should i say that iam hungry! My cries are  making Mumma tensed but i don't have any other options left!

Lets use my weapon once again! . I cried so loudly that even the god uncle in the heaven could hear it. Mumma tried  hard to soothe my cries. While Dadda asked mamma anxiously that why was I crying but my dearest Daddy what could I do I was really hungry !.

Mumma thought for a while and said to dadda , "Sidharth I think he is hungry . He has not eaten any thing since morning."

Mumma then asked me in a very childish voice "Mele jr.Kullu ko bhukku lagi hai ?mela Shona dudoo piyega ?"

"So feed him "said dadda in a very casual way.

Mumma widened her eyebrows and asked dadda to leave the room as she had to feed me but dadda was in no mood to leave me and mumma.

Mumma called dadda as a cheapda and started unbuttoning her blue gown . She fed me milk and trust me it was even tastier than the rainbow ice-cream we tasted at Asim Chachu's wedding! I think i had wrong conceptions regarding milk...

But Mumma you don't have any copyrights to call my Dadda cheapda huh! I think he too wanted to drink some milk...don't worry dadda will buy some for u on our way to home!

After my tummy was full, Mumma started rocking me in her cozy arms n even sang a lullaby for me ," Chanda hai tu, Mera Sooraj hai tu...."
to which i smiled and she immediately asked Dadda to look at me! And she said," Look Sidharth! At his smile , who will deny that he's not the most adorable one n the most precious one for us!"

"Yes Sana he does!" Dadda said as he placed a kiss on Mumma's hairline.

But wait a minute, Shouldn't i be the one who should be kissed?
Zab dekho tab ek dusre ko kissi-kissi karte rehte hain! Meri toh koi parwaah hi nahin hai...😔

I tried to ask for a kiss just like Dadda asks Mumma but all that resulted into some weird sounds at which both of them chortled!

I didn't probably crack a joke that they're laughing, am bein serious here ohk! I too need a kissi wo bhi less saliva waali!

"It seems my champ likes it when his Dadda kisses Mumma, isn't it my boy" Dadda spoke out playing with my fists.

No Dadda, Its nothing like that! Stop assuming ohk! 😒

"Is that so? Then my baby will like it even more when Mumma kisses his Dadda" Mumma said while kissing Dadda's cheeks!

Arre yaar Hadd hai kissi-kissi karne ki! why don't you both understand , I don't want you to kiss each other instead i want you to kiss me. I tried to speak all this but it agin resulted in making some weird sounds ! But thats not how Dadda or Mumma speaks.

"Look Sana , he's gone on you! He loves talking " Dadda said in a playful manner pinching my nose.

Enough!

I said naa i want a kissi but you both aren't giving me. Now iam forced to use my weapon: cry!!!

So didus! See you all day after tomorrow 😊 n iam really solly for upadting so late!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤