~The Kissi Chronicles!

27th March 2020,

From a few days Mumma's morning sickness has reduced but they should thank me for not troubling them!

Well didus u know my parents have just lost their minds...ask me why! Ohk even if u won't ask then also I'll answer 😁

Mumma n dadda are behaving very weird since the morning! When Mumma woke up she saw dadda was still asleep...so she placed 1..2...3..4 offo! Infinite number of kisses on dadda's face until he woke up with a smirk on his face! She could have also ringed the alarm 😑 all her lipstick could have been saved...

Dadda pulled mumma close to himself and whispered in her ears," So someone is craving for cheapdapanti today?!"

Before i could understand what he was saying...
He rolled over mumma and came over her top! Has he gone mad?! Uffo! Dadda move aside or else i have to call the cops... And to my surprise my mumma is also enjoying this chipka- chipki! 😩 She is certainly a flipper!

Dadda was doing so soooo weird things on the bed! He was curling mumma's hairs.  He rubbed his cheeks against mumma's.  He also nuzzled mumma's neck . And i don't know then what struck mumma she got off the bed standing on her feet with a cheeky smile on her face! Mumma was scolding dadda saying," Siddharth ab bas bhi kar Zorawar dekhega toh kya sochega!"
Mumma mein waise bhi dekh raha hun aur bahut kharaab bhi soch raha hun!

Dadda immediately held her hand before she could go further away and he pulled mumma closer to him and held her waist to which mumma landed on dadda's chest with a jerk! He then twisted mumma's arms back and moved more closer towards her and my mumma has become a red tomato! I don't know why?

Oh bete kii !Dadda now stop these things mumma might be in pain can't u see her cheeks turning red?!! Didus dadda can't hear me but u guys plz call the dohcctorrr! Before my mumma turns into a red mini doraemon...🙄

And this wasn't enough for dadda that... then he twisted mumma to the other side. He planted numerous kisses  on mumma's shoulders leading to the crook of her neck and Mumma was continously saying,"Si...dha...rthh" in a very ajeeb sa tone!

He ultimately placed his lips on mumma's lips and mumma also reciprocated in the same manner!

Cheeeeee! Dadda bad manners! U are kissing my mumma without brushing ur teeth! How dare u! Ewwww! 🤮

Oh my Maata! I don't know what more i had to see ...thank god there was a knock at the door and suddenly every weird activity stopped!

On opening the door , It was dida who was calling mumma n dadda for breakfast to which they nodded a yes! Dida...didaaa u know what were they doing! When I'll come out of my mumma's tummy I'll surely complain about these weird activities to dida and then dida will pull dadda's ear...oh how funny it would be! 😂

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from ,
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote and comment its just a click and plz make it ! *puppy eyes* mumma waalu...🤗

And stay home, stay safe!!!