~Its a Rainbow Wedding!

22nd march 2020,

Didus u all know that day when Shehbaaz Mamu came he was suggesting mumma that she should spend sometime with nani n nanu as she was troubling dadda a lot and to which mumma readily agreed as she has not visited Punjab since a year...First work , then dadda and now me 😩!  Iam sorry mumma...but don't worry when I'll grow up i will bring an anywhere door for u!
Dida was also happy as mumma would get to spend some quality time with her parents and she would feel good.

But i wasn't happy to go anywhere kyunki yeh mera ghar hai, mera hi rahega! Faad ke rakh dunga mein yahan sabko. Aur main yeh baat shareaam bol raha hun 😌...even dadda was not happy about this proposal.Dadda tightly held mumma's hands and placed them closed to his chest. U all know he was crying! My superman was crying.  He begged sorry to mumma for his joke! He didn't want mumma to face this condition all by herself as i was both of their Khanjar so why should one take the responsibility!

Everyone laughed at Dadda as he was being Senti! Anyways we are not going anywhere hurray! And u all have no copyright to laugh at my dadda!

Now let's come to present...
Its Asim chachu and Listen dear chachi's wedding today. Mumma really wanted to go but dadda said no! Mumma was being stubborn like a kid...
Then mumma used her world famous dialougue:- Siddharth tune mujhe hurt kiya!

And dadda fed up hearing this dialougue twice every hour finally agreed.

Mumma was wearing a pink lehanga
and she was looking so delicious!!! Sorry she's not a food 😋 Mumma was looking hot 😛 yes! She was.... Oh! Iam love with this colour pink! I know iam a boy that doesn't mean that pink can't be my favourite colour! Dadda was wearing a white Sherwani and he was looking not less than a king!

We all left for the wedding which was being held in a huuuuuuuge banquet hall!
Asim chachu and Listen dear chachi were at the stage welcoming people and they both were happy seeing us! Mumma n dadda hugged them and gave them gifts.  Oh! One thing i forgot to ask Asim chachu...that which shampoo he used on his hair ! His hairs were so silky n smooth like dairy milk! When I'll grow up i will grow my hairs upto 5 kilometres long till i become Rapunzel!.

After we met Asim chachu n listen dear chachi...then we proceeded towards the same old faces of chipkali aunty, ganju uncle, billi aunty, Abdullah bua n Chor aunty!

Everyone is ohk but yeh Chipkali aunty n Ganju uncle se mera chattis ka aankda hai! They always irritate me till i make mumma puke! 😑😑😑

Chipkali aunty n Ganju uncle asked mumma that how was she n how was their chottu (me)?And my flipper mumma answered against me! She said," Hayeee! Yeh mujhe itna hurt karta hai! Balti bhar bhar ke ultiyan karwaata hai! Pura Sid pe gaya hai shaayad!"

Those uncle n aunty were laughing at me! Mumma u humiliated me in the public ! This is not fair...Should i make u puke now?! 😜 but i don't want to ruin my mumma's day!

Anyways Mumma Dadda! Lets go away from these people and eat some ice cream!

We arrived at the icecream stall...and when the waiter asked mumma which flavour she wanted....i made mumma say rainbow ice cream! Both dadda n the poor waiter were staring at me n mumma in shock!

I don't know why?! I was only thinking of eating rainbow flavoured icecream n i not even asked for sun, monn or star flavoured! 🙄🙄🙄

Mumma kept on repeating that she wanted rainbow icecream only! Dadda failed in calming mumma down! And he asked mumma to wait for him outside. Dadda asked the waiter to give a scoop of rasberry , orange , butterscotch , green apple, blue berry and black currant icecream all lined in one plate!

Holding the plate in his hands dadda went near Mumma and she was really delighted! But dadda there is one mistake in ur rainbow icecream! There is no indigo flavour! Anyways...but today this is enough 😅

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from ,
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it 😍

Stay at home! Stay safe ❤