~ Home Sweet Home

14th December 2020,

After a long time dadda stopped that bhroom bhroom Gaali and we were in front of a magnificent building, aree apna ghar hai yaar 😄😄😄

The car came at halt and we all went out of that car and reached near the entrance. This time I was in Dadda's arms and Mumma was beside us!Dadda whisperd in my ears ," Welcome...to your home champ!"
I giggled on the fact that Dadda was welcoming into my own house and then he too reciprocated the gawking session.

I noticed that Mumma clicked our picture in a 'kaanch ka dabba' like thing which we refer as mobile phone, after capturing the moment she kissed the picture and in no time she posted it on her instagram account 🙄. Uffo! Mumma it would have been better if you had kissed ur chunnu sa baby and his dadda!

Meanwhile Dida and bua, my own bua! Jinko abhi jaake meri yaad aayi came out with a plate in their hands.

They started revolving it around my face and made a bindi on my forehead I guess with mumma's sindoor! Arrrrrrreeee iam looking like a girl *puppy eyes* Mumma waali!

It was not less then Dida started showering some white grains of rice on us and later she also fed Mumma n Dadda Motichoor ke laddoos but she didn't fed me! Dida aapne mujhe hurt kiya!!!!

I was so much tired and dadi n bua were not allowing me to enter my own house so I started crying bitterly.

Baaz Mamu took me from Dadda's arms and started making funny sound like a monkey. Hayeee Amma! Mamu u really know how to make me laugh 😅

Dadda smiled at me and caressing my head, umm taklu head he said,"my Champ is eager to see his room . Fine let's go!"

All of us entered our Flat and my dearest parents were taking me to my room .Yay !!!!

But...
But.....
But.......!!!!

Mumma and dadda are taking me to their bedroom only but they had said they would take me to my room 😭.

And when I looked at their bedroom my eyes were awestruck! I saw that their ex bedroom was completely renovated.

There was a small blue cradle attached to their bedroom, the walls were decorated with my fav Doraemon'd cartoon pics! Awwweeeiiii itna cute toh Taimur ka room bhi nahin hoga. The whole room was covered with soft toys and large Teddy bhalus . Thanku mumma and dadda for all this .

Mumma took me from dadda's arms and asked him to freshen up then she fed me, my favourite dudoo . She patted my back and I burped a little and then she layed me in my craddle. Mumma started singing a lullaby for me too, "Chanda hai tu.. Mera Suraj hai tu..o.. Meri aankhon ka taara hai tu...."

After sometime dadda came back from the washroom and asked mumma to change her clothes and When mumma left for the washroom dadda came near me and sat beside my craddle.

He stared at my face for a while and then be started talking to me,"champ u know when u were in your mumma's tummy ur mumma used to say u will have the same eyes as mine and it's indeed true But ur nose and lips are like ur mumma's. Champ grow up quickly so that we will play together , watch ur favorite cartoon, irritate ur mother and have lots of fun baby"

Dadda I really want to grow up quickly but what can I do?
Dadda couldn't resist his feelings. He picked me up in his arms and went to the balcony. He showed me Suraj chachu , chidiya mausi most probably crow uncle 😂 , and lots of white cotton candy in the sky sorry sorry dadda said they are clouds.

Dadda and Zoro (I) were having a cute father-son moment when Mumma entered the balcony looking for us.

Her heart melted seeing her both kullus having so much comfort with each other and she had tears of happiness. Dadda went near mumma and gave her a side hug and both held me between them.

Mumma caressed my head and kissed my forehead. She was calling me with different names?" Hayeee mera heera beta, raja beta, jigar ka tukda , aankho ka taara and what not!". Offo... Mumma don't give me anginat names just say na u love me! Abhi toh mujhe khid bhi doubt hone laga hai aap mera naam Zorawar bhi doge ki nahin....

See you didus tomorrow sharp at 7:00 p.m! ❤

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 . And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤