~ Mich...michi...Michelle

11th December 2020,

After all Dadda is at fault!

Puccho unhone aaj phir kya raita phailaaya!

I and Mumma were munching our favourite Ferrero Rocher and meanwhile discussing about Dadda's birthday next day with Dida!

"Sana...Sanaaa! Look whose their to meet you" Dadda shouted from downstairs.  We were confused but Mumma carefully paced outside and peeked down from the balcony , where Dadda was having a Firangi aunty in his arms. Mumma frowned hard as soon as she saw the scene.

Mumma got really angry seeing Dadda n Firangi aunty's position! She caged me and then stomped back into the room . Soon Dadda too understood taht aaj unka juloos nikalne waala hai so he called out her name but Mumma paid no heed to it.

Dadda along with the Firangi Aunty reached our room and introduced that aunty to be Ms Michelle , his University friend from London.

Michelle Aunty hugged Mumma and teased Dadda saying,"Sidharth baby you didnt tell me that you're going to be a father! Anyways Congratulations to both of you. And Sana ur lucky to have sid as ur husband! If he wasn't married to you then ur hubby would have been surely mine. *American accent*" 

Michelle Aunty was just mocking regarding her marriage with Dadda which pricked Mumma as she was still clinging to Dadda!

Mymma just bursted on Aunty saying,"Sharam nahin aati mere pati pe dore daalte hue !"

Meanwhile Michelle confusingly looked at Dadda,"Sidharth baby what did she just say?!"

Dadda gulping down his saliva tried to confess," Well Michelle...She is saying when you will come to the party she will open the door for you! Pati means party and dore means door!"

Lucking Michelle aunty's phone ringed at the right time lest mumma would have eaten her raw!!!

After disconnecting the call Michelle aunty looked at mumma saying," Actually Sana can i borrow you lipstick...if you don't mind . I forgot that i had to meet my tinder date immediately after leaving your house! Please...I left mine at home!"

Mumma smiled at that aunty n sarcastically said," Well Michelle jii you don't need any makeup! But you can borrow my lipstick don't worry"

Michelle aunty smiled at Dadda saying," Sidharth baby your wife is really sweet" To which Dadda also chuckled

After that Firangi Aunty left Dadda simply asked Mumma," Sana i know you're angry on me...but why u complimented her that she didn't needed any make up when u didn't liked her!"

Mumma gazed at Dadda claiming," Yes! Sidharth Baby...how will make up help your Ms Michelle when she needs Plastic Surgery!!!"

Uff! Mumma Khatarnaaak! Iam sorry Dadda but aaj aapka pappu ban ne waala hai . Aage se mere aadarshon par chalna...safalta ki prapti zaroor hogi! 😊

Didu's i wanted to ask you all when should be my 'wish me day!!!' On dadda's birthday 12 dec or on My author didu's birthday 19 dec ❤

And didus don't forget to make the white star button orange by simply clicking it! It really burns your calories...As you k ow scientifically proven by Zorawar! 😅 And don't forget to comment!!!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤