~Iam Not A Good Boy!

27th January 2021,

Hello to all my Didus who are still here to read my diary even when i delayed toooooooooo much! Didujaaans kahin aap apne Zoro ko bhool toh nahin gaye? Khair main koi bhulne waali cheez thodi hun! 😅

Anyways didus as you all know that today is Mumma's birthday so I and Dadda have pinki promised to each other that we won't trouble her atleast for today but as per my sadiyon puraana observation it was Mumma who used to trouble us naa! Ab jo hai so hai...

Since morning everything is going soooo well and my Mumma dearest is happiest of us all. Dadda is leaving no chance to pamper her even for a second. Even i got new clothes , new teddies and new hairstyle today! Apne birthday jaisa hi lag raha hai...

We all had so much fun today! Dadda prepared Mumma's favourite Lemon Chicken but i can't taste it! God Uncle why you sent me here without teeth haaan! I need an answer 😨

So didus now its getting dark and around 6 in the evening....and my Mumma Dadda have left me here alone with Dida and have gone out for a very long drive without me!. We have a party right at 7 and my buddhu parents are not even a bit tensed regarding it! Leaving Dadda, iam not gonna spare my Mumma...my own Mumma who disowned me just for a long drive. Pinki Cutty Mumma i won't talk to you...you are fired from my most loved person's place. Its not like that I don't enjoy being with Dida but how dare they want to have fun without me!

While i was so much lost in my planning how to ignore Mumma n Dadda when they will return...and here Asim Chachu, Listen dear chachi, Ganju Uncle, Chipkali Aunty, Abdullah Aunty, Chor Aunty etc. entered for  birthday party! Yaaaaar ab kitno ki khabar lun main...1 mahine ka baccha hun! Koi Pados waali Aunty nahin 😭

Dida laid me in my crib and she made Chipkali Aunty to keep an eye on me while she was welcoming other guests! Wow seriously Chipkali Aunty? Dida aap bhi kya mazaak karti ho 😢
Chipkali Aunty was trying her best to talk to me in a babyish tone, She even started playing with me n even recited stories to me and i was like ,
" Chal! Paka Mat 🙄"

Before i could start crying for the way she was irritating me but luckily my Mumma n Dadda returned from their extra long drive. Mumma immediately rushed towards my crib inorder to carry me in her arms but i clutched to the soft toys beneath me inorder to show my revolt. When my forcefully tried to hold me, i started crying and she felt guilty. She spoke to me in a sad tone," Awww...my Zoro is angry at her Mumma! Mumma is sorry baby...now come to her plzzz"

But i was determined to let Mumma know how lonely i felt without her! When i didn't stopped crying just bcoz she wanted to take me into her arms then she frowned in disappointment . I couldn't resist myself more than 5 minutes to be with her. Then she showered numerous kisses on my cheeks and kept me close to her heart. I missed her warmth sooooo much!She uttered a 'Sorry' looking into my eyes which made me feel like a bad boy who doesn't care for his parents!

As i was making myself comfortable in her arms, my tummy started aching badly! I don't know what happened but i could bear that pain. I guess God Uncle was punishing me for behaving so rudely with Mumma. I started wailing loudly as i was really finding it difficult to cope up with the pain! Mumma was frightened looking at my condition. Dadda too tried rocking me in his arms but nor could improve my state. Mumma started cursing herself for my condition. Her eyes became teary and Dadda immediately called that Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor Aunty. As per her instructions, he tried patting my back multiple times which made me burp and after about 15 minutes of doing so i felt a bit relief. But my Mumma was still tensed and Dadda looked worried too. And they were too taking me to the Hoshpitalll now. Mumma even refused to cut the cake saying that I needed rest and my health matters more to her than her birthday.

Iam again sorry Mumma! I ruined your birthday....Iam not the good boy that you deserved. I even made you cry on your birthday. Iam sorry!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

***********************************
And Didu's my Author Didu's results went well! She scored about 97% which are very less according to her! 🤦‍♀️Anyways i guess she'll perform better in 12th! 😊 What about you all?!