~Zoro se panga not so changa!

12 January 2021 ,

Hayeee Amma! Its Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor Aunty returns day *fake tears*

We are in a state of war and I fear that TTMWDA seems to be winning, and she stepped closer to me wearing an extremely wicked smile with wrinkles on her cheeks! OMG...Mumma-Dadda plz save me my chunnu as heart is doing dhak-dhak like a DJ speaker!!!

She's stepping closer and closer to me with a xl size needle in her hands, she came to me, slid my nickers revealing my bum. Oh you! Shameless Doctor Aunty, how dare you see my private parts even without my permission?!!

She then inserted the needle, it pricked me. I started wailing loudly. Cutty Doctor Aunty! Main God Uncle se aapki complain kardunga...phir wo aapko iss hospital se nishkashit kar denge huh!

Didus are you all wondering where are Mumma n Dadda?
Well I'll tell you everything in d-e-t-a-i-l !

So in the morning while getting me ready, Mumma told me that today is my first vaccination day and she's really scared. At first, I thought Mumma was just trying to freak me out as i was troubling her a lot! But later I realised she wasn't just worrying without any reason as we neared TTMWDA's cabin.
Didus don't ask me how i recognized recognized this place so easily! Obviously you always remember the things you HATE the most and moreover my existence into this world started from this stupid place only!

When we went in, first TTMWDA did lil bit of Mumma's checkup and then it was my turn to fight the battle of blood n needles with her! She took me from my Dadda's warm embrace and placed me on a bed like place inorder to weigh me.
Hey Doctor Aunty! Do i look like a 1kg Aloo-bhindi that you're weighing me?! Or what! Yahi sab karna tha toh sabziyon ki dukaan kyun nahin khol li aapne! 🙄

She then brought the needle towards me, she was going to prick that deadly thing into my paneer like skin at that moment! But as she proceeded, Dadda ran to me as my superhero and hugged me tightly dropping numerous kisses on my cheeks making them wet with his saliva.
"Ma'm can we please do it sometime later?! He's too small right now and the needle will harm my champ!" Dadda pleaded to the TTMWDA syill holfing me close to his heart.

"Sidharth, Keep him down! Vaccination is necessary for him. Aur kya tumhaara beta buddha hone ke baad injection lega!!" Mumma strictly commanded Dadda.
Ek min....Mumma are you mu Mumma or that cruel Doctor Aunty's haan that you are supporting her?!

"But Sana don't you think he's too small to bear the injection?! I can't see him crying in pain" Dadda said as he stiffened his grip on me.

Mumma learn something from my superman!

"I've been seeing mothers worrying during their baby's first vaccination but this time Iam seeing a Dad being too much possesive!" Doctor Aunty giggled.

Huh! , She thinks she's funny what a joke.

Dadda kept helping me by arguing with Mumma and TTMWDA. Wait Dadda if you think by supporting me...you will ve saved from my pee and poops then ur wrong!..

After bantering about half an hour Mumma dragged Dadda out of the room and asked TTMWDA to vaccinate me.

While i was in crisis,
Mumma and Dadda peeped from the door and saw everything.

Understood now didus?

After she took out the needle she patted my bum , how dare she huh!
Now its Zorawar Gill Shukla vs Tun-Tun Mausi waali Doctor!
She did her job and now its my turn to teach her a lesson so that ni baby suffers like me ever!

When she turned me straight to put my diaper back, I pointed my little dick towards her face,
And
I...
2....
3....
SHOOT!
I peed directly on her face!

Ha...ha Zoro se panga not so Changa!

So didus! See you all day after tomorrow 😊 n iam really solly for upadting so late!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤