~Way To Home

14th December 2020,

"Ku-chi-ku-chi-ku" Baaz Mamu was continously pulling my spongy extra soft extremely smooth red cheeks and mumbling those words in a childish tone .

We were ready to bid goodbye to this hospital, this what Mumma said before dressing me up in a blue onesie. 
Here Baaz Mamu was finding me cute and there my parents were busy romancing! I just can't get, how they don't get tired of looking at each other without even uttering a single word. Dadda was tukur-tukur looking at Mumma and Mumma was doing vice versa. But keeping my 'EGO' aside i need to admit that they do soooo cute ! Waise bhi parents kiske hain?! I wanna pull their cheeks and say "Ku-chi-ku-chi-ku" to them.

"Oye! Sidharth , you have a newly born son , you can plan for his siblings later", teased Baaz Mamu but I didn't understand what he meant by those words I just cooed on that , while Dadda smacked on his head uttering ," Shehbaaz apni bakwaas band kar" while Mumma partly blushed away .

After a while we went out, I was in Mumma's arms with Dadda beside us. Everything was just so bright . I ogled at everything possible . It was mildly raining and the atmosphere was was so calm. But suddenly i don't know from where these Media waale uncle-aunty arrived and they started taking pictures of me. And there was noise all around!

Seeing the flash light for the first time i was really frightened so I immediately closed my eyes and I started crying loudly. Dadda managed to stand infront of Mumma covering me under his shade and then he scowled at those people who made me cry and commanded them to shut their cameras!! And all of them left the spot making way for us to reach our car hurray! I love you my superman.

So now we were sitting ij our Taarzan-The Wonder Car.  Now the atmosphere in here is totally different. We were sitting in the back seat and Baaz Mamu was driving us to our flat! The black interiors of our car looked all nice and shiny...

Oh bete ki! When it started movuing i was on the verge of my excitement so
I tried to speak out but it turned out be silly sounds. Everybody was laughing on me. Reader Didus are u trying to do so?

Mumma then shouted at Dadda n Mamu to stop laughing at me but she herself was showing her teeth.
Mumma when I'll grow up u have to apologise me for it. For now it's ok.

She asked me in a childish voice, "mele baby ko bhroom... Bhroom....Gaali ke andar majaa aa laha hai?"

"What's bhroom bhroom gaali now,Sana" Dadda questioned Mumma .
Lo! Here i was thinking bhroom bhroom gaali is the nickname of our car and Dadda himself don't know what's the name of his Car!

"Ayeee...mela baby! See ur Dadda doesn't even know what Bhrrom Bhroom gaali means! Uffo Sidharth tch tch tch ,Its our car only" Mumma exclaimed with all excitement!

"Sana you can't teach such improper language to my Son ohk! I don't want him to spend his entire college life in a cafe shop" Dadda said being possesive of me and he took me from Mumma's arms making her frown.

Ohk so Didu's if ur free then do let me know what this place is called! Car or Bhroom bhroom gaali 😭

So didus! See you all day after tomorrow 😊 n iam really solly for upadting so late!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Until we meet again!Lots of love from,Yours Zoro ❤