~Now you see me

30th june 2020,

Today I, Mumma n Dadda are going to the place i hate the most!...yes hoshhhhpital! We come here every second week but today is something special! Dadda n mumma are going to see me for the first time...though iam not fully developed still they are eager to see me.

First we had to consult with that Saddu Doctor aunty...her curly hair and plump physique just gives me tun tun mausi waali feel!Anyways I don't like that doctor aunty bcoz she is the only person in the whole world to whom Mumma listens carefully... imagine my mumma who doesn't even listen to Dadda! good or bad that doctor aunty is helping mumma to bring me out so i should be thankful to her! But she was the one who disclosed about my existence even without my permission...😒

I really don't know what obsession mumma n dadda have with her that they come here just to talk with her !

After their conversation ,doctor aunty led mumma to a weird room loaded with lots of machines. There she asked Mumma to lie on her ghatiya machine cum bed like structure and applied some translucent gel on mumma's tummy! And that gel was soooo thanda thanda cool cool!

Like everytime Dadda was standing beside Mumma entwining his fingers with muma's and assuring her with his smile that everything is going to be fine!

That doctor aunty fluttered a part of her machine over me aka mumma's tummy and lo! I was visible on the nearby screen. Dadda went towards the screen and slowly caressed my image on that screen..My super hero had tears in his eyes and he slowly muttered 'come soon' Both my rondu parents were shedding tears looking at the ultrasound report!
But why are they crying?! Bcoz iam looking ugly n underdeveloped! No...no....i know my parents! They surely gonna love me.

After leaving the hospital we set off towards our home but this Mumbai Traffic didn't let us! Here we are stuck for about half an hour meanwhile an old man holding some books knocked our car window. Mumma felt pity towards that man and pleaded dadda to buy a book for her. Dadda promised her that he'll take her to the book store tomorrow but who can win over Mumma?! Finally dadda had to give up n asked mumma to choose a book.

Dadda asked for the price and that old man casually replied ," Ten thousand rupees sir!" .
Dadda was shocked listening to the price but Mumma didn't wanted to argue with that poor man over money so she simply made dadda do the payment but before leaving, that old man warned mumma not to open the last page ever lest she will be certainly shocked!

As soon as the man left from there my crazy mumma couldn't control her excitement and she immediately opened the last page n trust me her eyes widened and her teeth collapsed but to avoid dadda's taunts she controlled all her emotions. Didus you all know what was written in the last page?! Well I'll tell u ," MRP Rs 10!" 😂

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Didus n Bhaiya don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it! *puppy face* Mumma waali!😍

Plz shower about 200 votes for next diary entry! ❤