~ Am I A Lil Devil?

15th December 2020,

It was evening i guess! Sooraj chachu has bid me goodbye and now iam enjoying the company of Chanda Mama... ❤

As Mumma made me lie down in my cradle , she threw herself on the bed and my Mumma dearest was looking really exhausted! After some moments, she again got up on her feet and paced towards me. For quite few minutes she just adored me smiling to herself without any reason. Then she planted numerous kissies on my forhead as she took me into her cozy arms. But I frowned a little, obviously i wanted to sleep but Mumma is not letting me to 😔. She murmured a 'sorry' observing my antics and then had put me back in my craddle.

I noticed that Mumma then rubbed her hands over her tummy (my ex- home) , and then she started talking to herself.

"Everything is falling way too perfect from the time you came in existence baby. I knew you would be certainly  special but you proved out be the reason of our happines...! The day I found out I was pregnant, I felt I'd become a woman in true senses. The day I realized that I had you in me , our symbol of love...I was feeling being on the top of the world.  You are a part of me and him, this felt so beautiful! My baby...you made me feel much more beautiful even being in me , right here. The first time I felt your heartbeats , I felt alive. I still remember my first sonography when I spotted you as a fetus, I felt like the 8th wonder growing inside me. First time when your Dadda kept his hands on my tummy and talked to you, I was even more happier than him. The day you kicked me first , I felt all the essence of motherhood though your Dadda missed it. You know baby, your Mumma was so scared thinking that will she be able to handle you? But your first glimpse, the glimpse of the cutest baby I've ever seen hushed away all my worries! I thought I may stumble at first , but then you came in my arms making everything perfect! Everytime I find you're not beside me , I long to be near you..Baby, I hope you will love being with your overpossesive Mumma and a bit Akdu Dadda! You are the best gift of ur Dadda to me...and Mumma loves both her boys!"

Uffo! Mumma bas karo rulaaogi kya!!!

There stood my Dadda , leaning on to the door adoring Mumma without blinking for a moment as she spoke all her feelings out with her tone changing at every instance she described her happiness.

Dadda went near Mumma and cupped her face. Embracing her in his arms... he asked her to take rest.

After a while when I was done sleeping ,  I opened my eyes in a blink! I looked right, I looked left. There were long white dupattas which were clutched to the wall ,and were fluttering due to breeze passing through the glass window .
I saw Mumma-Dadda sleeping peacefully snuggling and cuddling each other!

Honestly speaking, there was pin drop silence all around and calmness had set in our room. Well, I don't actually like everything being quiet as iam used to silly talks of my tom n jerry!

So I took a deep breathe and 1..2....3..... i started crying with all my might!

Mumma-Dadda woke up in an instant all baffled up. Mumma eyed towards me and not caring of her sleep she hurried towards me. She started rocking me in her arms right away looking concernedly.

Actually I was bored of sleeping so I wanted Mumma or Dadda to have a chat with me now only! So yeah...i woke them up. Arre meri bhi zarooratein hai ki nahin?!!

"alelele, what happened to mumma's jaan? Is my baby ohk?" Mumma exclaimed as she snuggled me in her cozy arms.
I felt so ku-chi-ku-chi-ku that I stopped crying in an instant.

I was enjoying it all, I wanted Mumma to do it more! After all who won't like to seek attention of attention seeker Shehnaaz Gill! 😋

"Sidharth, hold him up for a second. I'll be back soon" Mumma chided as she handed over me to Dadda.

"Oh my champ! I know you love  Daddy's company more than Mumma's right my prince?! I was wondering i got a partner to irritate your Mumma more" Dadda talked with me in a childish tone as he rubbed hos nose on my tummy and I let out soft giggles.

Being with Dadda was even more fun, but then a naughtylicious idea struck my mind instantly!

The next time Dadda took me into his arms to rock me, I peed on him!

As I was in a cotton nappy , he became all wet and as soon as he realised that...he frowned his brows and gazed towards me saying ,"What the fu...." but before he could complete the stanza , Mumma rushed towards us and scoffed ,"Sidharth, Language!!".

"But Sana , he peed on me" Dadda cried like a kid as Mumma changed my nappy.

"So what?! Get used to it. He is your son and he has all rights to peep on you, poop on you and puke on you!" Mumma glared at him, and my poor Dadda...his face turned into various expressions. He looked like a joker!

I giggled as Mumma scolded him, But later Mumma spoke to me in a strict tone too ,"And you! Little Devil , it's ninni time for you now"

And I started crying again! as Mumma forgot to add sweetness in her voice.
I didn't want to sleep now and these people are not getting that!!!

Alas! Mumma forcefully started feeding me but Dadda was staring at us ! I don't know why!!!
Does Dadda also want to be milked by Mumma? 🤔

See you didus day after tomorrow sharp at 7:00 p.m! ❤

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 . And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤