~Kahaani Ghar-Ghar Ki!

26th January 2021,

Toh kaise hai aap log?

Must be alright didus haina?! Hope none of you are expecting your board results on 15th!

Now coming back to my daily life...

Didus you know Mumma was saying that tomorrow is her birthday and she's so happy that she was ebven talking with me since last 5 hours! Waise Mumma birthday kal hai aaj nahin 😅 She was sure like every year...this year too Dadda will gift her something that will make her fall in love with him even more!
Very bad Dadda! You're stealing my Mumma's love , dil-chor kahinke 🙄

Mumma n I  were spending our we time n eventually I slept. As you all know...even when I sleep, I can see everything.

As I slept, Mumma laid me down on the bed between many pillows n teddy bhalus! She moved to the cupboard and picked out a red box with a silver ring in it which was crowned with many diamonds circling around in a pattern. Mumma slided the ring into her ring finger and giving the ring a kissie she placed it back into the box. I think she doesn't want to lose it ever but ring ko bhi kissie?! Ajeeb hai lekin mein waaqif hun inn harkaton se 😏

I guess Mumma is in her la..la.. land today that she's even smiling looking at Dadda's grey shorts . She picked them up for ironing and then i don't know...but she did something to the electric iron that smoke started coming hovering around and till she switched off the machine, it was too late! Dadda's grey shorts were no more alive...they were burnt to death due to my silly mumma. Tch tch tch poor pants!

Sometimes later Dadda returned returned to the room, unbuttoning his shirts n he seemed angry too.

I know you all will ask me that what was Dadda doing on Republic Day when its a public holiday right?! Arre behnon mujhe kaise pata? Mein koi Abdullah aunty hun jo Dadda ke ird-gird rehta hun 24×7?!

He asked Mumma for his blue t-shirt and grey shorts but when he looked at his poor shorts in Mumma's hands , stabbed to death with that  deadly iron, black torn marks everywhere which were reflecting how brutally his favourite grey shorts were murdered. His words went dead in his mouth and Mumma could clearly see his eyes turning blood red.

Dadda shouted at Mumma for being irresponsible everytime and lo Mumma ! Ha...haaan Dadda don't you enjoy when my irresponsible Mumma when she kisses you responsibly! Tab toh inna badaa waala pyaar aata hai kahaan jaata hai lecture 🙄 And moreover Dadda.... my Mumma isn't at guilty blame that stupid sasta Iron which burnt your shorts. Don't you dare to make her sad!

Mumma was so upset that she didn't even fight back.
Best of luck Daddy! This time its not gonna be easy.

In nick of time, Dadda too realized that he had dug his own grave but before he could say anything, i started crying! Arre my sleep was disturbed due to their bb14 rehearsel!

Mumma carried me in her arms and stomped out of the room. I could see the tears brimming from her hazel brown orbs! She wiped her tears and then mine. She headed towards the balcony to find Dida already present there.

"Sana, you don't seem fine beta." Dida questioned looking at the swollen eyes of Mumma.

"Arre nothing like that Maa...actually Zoro didn't let me sleep the whole night. Thats it..." Mumma spoke out in a weak tone.
Hawww! Thats not fair...Dadda made her upset and now the entire blame is upon me huh!

After hearing to Mumma's confession, Dida immediately took me into her arms and asked Mumma to take rest. When Mumma denied she forcefully ordered her to and till then i was supposed to be with Dida!

Mumma entered the room trying hard to ignore Daddy who was busy with his Netflix and all! Didus he was tired too...and whatever he said, actually he didn't meant them.

Mumma decided to let go the matter as she didn't want to spoil her tomorrow with silly fights! She sat beside Dadda and Dadda uttered a 'sorry' cupping her face. And Mumma forgave him with a smile.

But in return Mumma asked to change the show that he was watching as she wanted to watch something horror. But Dadda was adamant saying he wanted to watch comedy. Mumma even warned him saying she would change the Wi-Fi password then no Netflix and all. But they couldn't end up to a show of their show. Then Mumma had an amazing idea! she suggested Dadda to watch something which was both horror and comedy. And then Dadda laughingly said," Ummm....Hamaare Shaadi ki video dekhlete hain! Both horror and comedy!!".

The subsequent actions taking place with Dadda after it are removed from this diary as some reader didus may find it offensive and not able to face such dardnaak fight!

So didus! See you all day after tomorrow 😊 n iam really solly for upadting so late!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

And to all the lovely readers of this diary! Iam not sure if I'll be able to continue this diary after 15th or not! All depends upon my result. I mean iam not a bad student! Iam a good one...tbh a very good one 😅 But you all must be very well aware how anxiety feels like.

So for me,

Good grades =

● Samsung A30 worth                                          Rs. 20,000

●Cliff Shoes by Steve Madden worth Rs.6799
You all know i really want those shoes as Kanika Mann too have them! They are so freaking cuteeee.

Wait let me show youuu them! Look at her shoesss 😍

And now look at this! I wish iam gonna get them....

●And obviously more updates on Zoro's Diary!

And dearies plz pray that mere _makhan_chor_ se zyada percentage aa jaaye! 😂😂😂