~In Love With Mumma Dearest!

12th December 2020 ,

It was 10 in the morning and Mumma was still lying lying on the bed unconscious, my eyes were closed and i was in the cradle near her bed. Dadda was thinking that i was asleep but shhh....he doesn't know that i can see everything even when iam sleeping ohk!

Didus...don't disclose this secret! Pinky Promise me 😊

Mumma slightly opened her eyes, she then ran her hand on her tummy which used to be my ex-home. She let out a shriek with Dadda's name, "Sidharthhhhh" and sat up with a jerk mumbling some unclear words while hugging him and crying!

She was continously saying, "Sidharth, our baby"

Wait is she thinking that iam not there?
Uffo my Rondu Mumma you are senti waali mental!

Dadda consoled her and made her look towards me, on looking at me her tears which were already flowing raced down even more faster , she was all ready to jump on her feet and run towards me but then she shrieked a loud "Ouch"

"Sana, are you fine?! Is it hurting a lot? Sana you need to be careful yaar! You just gave birth to him...your Zorawar" Dadda spoke all in one go with his facial expressions changing even quicker than Mumma's mood swings.

He then Mumma lie down again, picked me up in his extra cozy arms carefully and strode towards Mumma. Mumma was gazing at me with her eyes completely glistened!
She looked a bit pale but still she was the most beautiful woman, i have ever seen!
And to be proud she's my MOTHER!

Very carefully she took me into her arms , at first she just scanned me from top to bottom and then she burted out into large sobs! She held me even more tighter making me comforatable in her warm embrace then like Dida she kissed each and every part of me continously mumbling ," my baby!".

She looked like she was the most happiest woman of the entire universe. Hayeee...Mumma ab main itna bhi kucch khaas nahin *puppy eyes* mumma waali!

Meanwhile Mumma glanced at Dadda whose eyes were constantly staring at us! Holding me one arm she cupped Dadda's face with the other and she said," Happy birthday Sidharth...iam sorry this time i ruined ur birthday! No cake, No balloons...u know i had planned everything but..."

Dadda interrupted Mumma in middle saying," Sana you gave me the most beautiful gift of my life! You gave me a  chance to be a father what more i could ask for you? As always your gifts are best and this time its even moreee! The best birthday gift ever, our baby..." and then he kissed Mumma's hand caressing my lil taklu head!

"Isn't he cute Sana!...his nose just like yours!!" Dadda again remarked looking at me.

"He is indeed...not only cute but the most handsome, adorable, charming little guy! Mumma ka heera beta!" Mumma replied adoring me.
Well to be honest iam actually not so much of that but you know these Mumma's naa...

Dadda and Dida started talking to Mumma, again ignoring me! Thats not fair...

I opened my eyes and I was again sucessful in gaining all their attentions.

"Sidharthhhh! His eyes , they are exactly as yours!!" Mumma exclaimed
and she again bursted into tears.

Uffo! My Mumma dearest cries a lot but what to do I still love her ❤

So didus see you all tomorrow sharp at 6:30 .

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 . And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤