~ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Dun? 😅

31st October 2020,

Mumma was getting as today is God Bharai . Actually we discussed about this ritual last week and sorry didus i forgot to tell you all that now iam 7 months old!!

Dida(my dadi) says that God Bharai is an omnious ritual and it is going to be done for my good health! But dida iam khidktoddd already!!!

Anyways now i get it...all my family members love me more than themselves! 😍

Mumma was looking breathtaking in her red saree as she scanned herself in the mirror, and as always Dadda back hugged her !

Offo Dadda! You leave no chance right 😅.

Dadda lowered himself and placed a kiss on mumma's tummy bump, thats actually me.
And he whispered to me," baby i want you to be a girl! But ur mumma wants you to be a boy. No matter who you are but i promise I'll be ur best dad ever. Come soon baby...mumma n dadda can't wait to hold you in their arms".

Aaaan Dadda! Aapne toh mujhe senti kar diya ...Bas karo dadda rulaaoge kya!😞. But god uncle had strictly warned me that i can't come out before 9 months!

But iam so happy today! I had a hearty talk with my mumma dadda, my tom and jerry 😊 .
Aur hamaari khushiyon ko nazar lagaane ke liye Ganju Mama, Abdullah bua, Chipkali Aunty , Chor aunty , Asim chachu, Listen dear chachi arrived!

I don't want to offend elders but ganju mama n chipkali aunty are just 😑

Dadda also started getting ready as he wanted to accompany me and mumma to the function...but dida warned that its all ladies function so he as well as all the uncles have to wait upstairs till the function ends.
And dadda cribbed like a kid stating that he can't live without us...and what if anything happens to mumma.
Arre dadda chill! I won't let anything happen to my mumma, ye mera vachan hai...aur mera vachan hi hai Protection! And dadda ur such a dramebaaz 😅

We along with dida and aunties reached downstairs where the ceremony was going to held. And those neighborhood ladies were just gawking at mumma. Aye! Meri mumma ko aise tukur tukur mat dekho unko nazar lag jaayegi 😑

Listen dear chachi and Chipkali aunty danced for Mumma. Everyone came one by one and showered their blessings and gifts upon us- me and mumma!

It was then noticed by me that my naughty dadda along with Asim chachu and Ganju uncle have peeked in and settled themselves in the attire of girls.

Dadda had wore mumma's favourite pink saree and had put a 'ghoonghat' too, Asim chachu and Ganju uncle copied him by dressing in the same manner!

Trust me dadda was looking like Mrs Sidharth Shukli 😅 and the trio looked so funny! But Asim chachu was looking like Jackeline Fernandes! He's so beautiful...i wish he was a girl then i would have proposed him... 😞

Look at the irony, they were soon  caught by Dida, who twisted their ears and brought them to the centre!
While all the ladies couldn't stop looking at them.
The three nautankibaaz's heads were down gazing at the floor. I guess they are counting the tiles in our floor.  Just imagine when your mom caughts u when you break a glass 🤪 Bahut ganada waala juloos nikalta hai! My author Didu is experienced in breaking glasses 😅

Looking at her Patidev dressed up as a patni vrata naari , mumma shrieked," Sid tu Sid se Siddhi kaise ban gaya! " and burst into laughter caging me in her arms. Soon Dadda glared at her and she turned up quiet but she was silently giggling !

Listen dear chachi and Chipkali aunty were just showing their teeth to their respective partners makimg Asim chachu and Ganju uncle frown...and they forcefully made them dance on ' My name is Cheela...Cheela ki jawaani"

All were teasing dadda saying ,
"Sid badnaam hua ,
O' Sana tere liye!!! 😂"

And they all were looking like jokers that even i couldn't stop laughing!!!

Ab didus aap hi bataao aisi deewangi dekhi hai kahin! Main iss pyaar ko kya naam dun!!!

Wait for the fun that we had after this drama! Will be waiting for you tomorrow sharp 7:00 p.m! Done didus?

And according to present time...Happy Mother's Day! 😉

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Didus don't forget to give 200+ votes and unlimited comments!!! Plzzz *puppy eyes* mumma waali 😍