~ Cartoons 😘

20th November 2020,

"Zindagi sawaar dun,
Ik nayii bahaar dun...
Duniya hi badaldun main to,
Pyaara sa chamatkaar hun!"

Didus you know this is my favourite song so far! Mumma watches many cartoons for me so that i won't get bored. But Dadda continously nags at Mumma saying watching cartoons can spoil me! But Dadda i love cartoons...and if cartoons will spoil me then Mumma is also spoiling you as you love her itnaaa saara!

Today again I and Mumma were going to enjoy our special time watching Doraemon but Dadda snatched the remote from Mumma's hands and changed the channel.

"Sidharth.... dekhne de na Doraemon! Your Baby and his mumma loves watching it" Mumma begged to him.

But Dadda was adamant saying,
" No Sana! Whats so interesting in watching that cat who is afraid of rats!
Yeh doraemon ko mithai ki dukaan pe le jaaungi 200 mein bik jaayega!
(P.S I don't have any intention to insult Doraemon! ❤)

Mumma still tried her best to persuade Dadda,

" Sidharth! Doraemon naa sahi Chotta Bheem dekhne de"

"No , Mujhe Lungi pehne waale bacche pasand nahin!"

"Shinchan"

No, Mujhe flirt karne waale bacche pasand nahin

"Ninja Hattori"

No, Mujhe frog se darne waale bacche pasand nahin

"Tom and jerry"

No, Mujhe 2 pairon pe chalne waale chuhe billi pasand nahin!

"Oggy and the cockroaches"

No No No!

Then Dadda what you even like! Yeh pasand nahin, wo pasand nahin uffo!!
You only know to show Nakhre Noor Jahaan ke!

After listening to continous 'no's Mumma angrily climbed down the bed and snatched the remote from Dadda and changed the channel to Disney!

I was so delighted to listen these lines again,

"Main kisi ka sapna tha,
Jo aaj ban chuka hun sach...
Ab yeh mera sapna hai ki,
Sabke sapne sachmein karu...............Main hun ek udta Robot Doraemon!"

So i clapped my hands in excitement which felt like my first kick to mumma.

She shrieked shouting dadda's name 'Sidharth!!!!' and caging me between her arms at the same time.

Dadda looked at us in utter shock with fear ladden eyes. He cupped mumma's face and bombarded us with his zillion questions," Sana is it hurting somewhere! Sana do you need something! Should i call the Ambulance!! Sana..... is it labour pain!!"

But seeing Mumma chuckling all his concerns vanished. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her tummy bump well thats me! And she exclaimed," Sid you know...you know!!! The baby just kicked...can you feel it"

But Dadda frowned saying," Aaaaaaan! Sana i missed it. Tu pehle nahin bataa sakti thi! Dara hi diya tha tune mujhe"

Ab inn dono ko kaun samjhaaye! It wasn't my kick but i was trying to clap huh!

Anyways Didus! Aaplog toh Samajhdaar ho naa. Don't forget to make that White star button orange by clicking it! Trust me it will burn your calories ! Scientifically proven by Zorawar 😅 and don't forget to comment.

See you Didus Tomorrow Sharp 7:00 p.m !

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤