~Chottu-Si-Family No More 😔

12th December 2020,

It was evening and Dida has been sent back home as she needs to do some preparation for Swagat!

I was spending some quality time in the extra sweet love of mumma and dadda and it were just three of us in our ward resulting out to be a Chottu-si-family!
When suddenly Shehbaaz Mamu, Asim Chachu, Listen Dear Chachi, Ganju Uncle, Chipkali Aunty, Abdullah aunty andChor Aunty entered our ward. They were carrying some gifts and toys with them i hope they all are for me. But yeh log yahaan aaye kyun hain keeping baaz mamu aside! Jab dekho tab hamaari khushiyon ko nazar lagaane aajate hain...🙄

They were making stupid excuses saying that they reached our house for Dadda's birthday but then they found that we were in the hospital bcoz of me! So they couldn't control themselves to see me...Fir jhooth Hospital ka free khaana khane aaye hain!

Baaz Mamu went near dadda who was holding me and asked Sidharth , "chirota hua hai ya chiraiya ?" . Dadda smiled at him and sweetly answered ,"its a boy ". All the bin bulaaye uncle n aunties members were very much overjoyed and all of them wanted to hold me . Iam feeling that i have become sallu (salman khan) .

Listen Dear chachi pleaded dadda to give me to her . Dadda happily handovered me to her as if iam a teddy bhalu (teddy bear). Chachi was really ashtonished by looking into my eyes but i was frightened by her kanji eyes! . She took me near rest of the members and chuckled saying that i was even more cute than dadda .

Other Aunties also wanted to hold me but Ganju Uncle snatched me away from chachi . He shouted at dadda saying ,"Sidharth ur princess is really beautiful. Look at her cheeks they are even white than the snow. Her rosy lips are even red than the roses and the most important thing look at her eyes they are more denser than urs, She is exact copy of snow white."

Ganju uncle was so much lost in his narration when Chipkali Aunty tapped his forehead and said him to come out of his disney world and rememberised him saying that i was a boy instead. But my dumbell uncle was still calling me snow white . Bechaare Ganju uncle...i think when god uncle was distributing brains he was late 😶

I was really irritated by his talks that i started using my weapon yes i started crying loudly.
Asim Chachu and Abdullah Aunty took me away from Ganju Uncle's hand and tried to soothe my cries but i wanted to go near my mumma dadda! so i started crying more loudly .
Mumma was really worried after listening my cries and she walked towards me . I immediately stopped crying when mumma took me in her arms . As u know iam a mumma's boy right 😶😶😶

Mumma gazed at everyone with fierce eyes as if she would eat them raw and she pointed out Ganju Uncle saying," Rulaa diya na usse! Hayeee mera baccha subah se roya jaa raha hai" Then she spoke to me in childish tone! Awww Mumma i live ur totla version.

Inorder to calm down Mumma's wrath i stopped my cries for about 5 long minutes but now iam hungry!

And how do i tell her that rats are running in my lil tummy!

So i started to cry again....😋

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

And Didus do any of you use twitter?
If yes then its a humble request to follow my author didu there...for 7th june trend! After that u can unfollow her!

Her twitter user id- @crazysidnaazian
Her twitter account name - I_Love_Sidnaaz

Her twitter user id- @crazysidnaazian Her twitter account name - I_Love_Sidnaaz