~My Folders, Our Folders

10th April 2020,

Didus u all know today a terrible argument took place between mumma n dadda! Dadda was checking some files on his laptop when mumma asked dadda for his laptop so that she could watch clips from their marriage video! Dadda happily agreed and passed his laptop to mumma and then the argument sparked off.

The moment mumma opened the folder she gazed at dadda with lots of anger and frown on her face as if she would eat up dadda instanly. Both i and dadda were shocked looking at her!

Dadda simply asked her  gulping down his saliva ,"Sana...what happened to you? Tu theek hai na?!"

Mumma bursted on dadda saying," Sid why all the folders on your laptop are named MY FOLDERS and not OUR FOLDERS !!!
She was complaining to dadda that doesn't she have any right over his computer folders! Repeating her age old time tested dialougue- Sid tune mujhe hurt kiya!!

Oh My Maata! Mumma have u gone nuts?! Dadda wasn't able to find words how would he explain my buddhu mumma that its by default all the folders are named MY FOLDERS and iam also embaressed as mumma was quarelling over this topic! Awww my poor dadda! Pray for him

The more dadda tried to explain the more the fight worsened i guess my mood swings were also playing a key role in their stupid fight!

Dadda n mumma stopped talking and they both challenged each other that the first one to talk to the other will lose this argument! and to prove her point at any cost mumma locked herself in the washroom. While having shower , the moment the water trickled over her hair mumma literally forgot everything! She couldn't recall why she n dadda were fighting ! Oh mumma ur Gazini or what!

Mumma had no choice instead of confronting dadda that why were they fighting as she could not lock herself in the washroom all day long! But in this way mumma would lose the challenge and thats not fair. Even if i supported dadda but i love my mumma more!

Mumma ultimately made her mind that she would say sorry to dadda and  ask him for the real reason for their fight!

Mumma was just about to say,"S..." when dadda sneezed and he unknowingly said," Excuse Me Sana!"

Mumma's face brightened with happiness! She immediately stood on the floor and declared herself as the winner of the argument as dadda was the first one to break the silence!

Dadda was crying over his fate but what can he doooo ab saat janam ka naata hai! 😜.

After all this drama got over...mumma simply went near dadda and politely asked him,"Sid what was the reason of our fight?! *making a puppy face*"

And dadda's all anger just melted with mumma's single smile. He started pulling mumma's cheeks saying," Gadhi ko pata hi nahin reason kya hai aur chali thi world war lll karne"

Mumma was complaining like a kid! And dadda was even teasing her more! Now iam sure meri zindagi mumma n dadda ko babysit karte hi beet jaayegi! 😭

I guess in future Mumma n dadda will watch cartoons and I will be watching them! Are they less than cartoons?! 😁

"Dabbe mein dabba,
Dabbe mein cake...
Zoro ke mumma dadda,
Lakhon mein ek!!!" 😂

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it 😍