~Ms Notorious In Our House

2nd August 2020,

Hawww Didus iam meeting you all after a very long time and you all didn't even miss me! Did you?

Khair koi nahin main kaunsa Sidharth Shukla hun jo aap mainu miss karoge...*puppy eyes* mumma waali 😞

But didus you all know today Dadda is on his mission to make Mumma drink the glass of milk...and here Mumma was making stupid excuses claiming she feels to puke by its smell. Really milk smells gross even i don't like it!!

But Dadda was being stubborn today! Even Mumma's puppy eyes are not working on him...anyways then my talented Mumma came up with a plan. She asked dadda to bring cookies for her till she finishes the milk . Dadda forwarded the glass of milk into mumma's hands and left for the cookies.

And here mumma trying to take advantage of the situation , chukled to herself and opened the window shield inorder to pour the milk out of the glass.
Meanwhile a voice came from behind claiming," Haan...Sana acche se phenk de saara doodh khidki ke baahar! Ek boond bhi bachni nahi chahiye"

Mumma who was so much engrossed in her plan happily replied to the voice ," Haan yaar...wahi to kar rahi hun main!"

*on realising that he was dadda only*
Mumma bited her lips and with the cutest tone she said," Si...d wo main...wo main haan! Khidki ko doodh pila rahi thi...nahin nahin main toh bas..."

Dadda snatched the glass from Mumma's hands and without uttering a word he went to the kitchen.

Mumma realised that she was at guilty and she decided to apologize Dadda for her mistake. But my Saddu dadda was paying no heed to her sorries 🙁

Mumma was continuously hovering around Dadda and he was just ignoring her.

Mumma having no other choice asked dadda," Sid do you want a kiss?"

No reply

Mumma again asked," Sid do you want a forehead kiss?"

No reply

Mumma then shouted," Sid do you want a lip kiss?"

Hawwww lo! Dadda smirked and before Mumma could say anything else he caged her in his arms and placed his lips on Mumma's!
( And they didn't even waited for me to close my eyes)

Dadda all this was your plan right! You can fool my innocent Mumma but nour your extraordinarily talented son! *raising imaginary collar*

Now when Dadda's wrath have been sealed with Mumma's kiss so Mumma thought it to best time  to tell dadda what  she did to his car today morning . ( Actually mumma asked me not to tell about it to dadda!)

"Sid iam again sorry for my another mistake! Actually I just took ur car for a test drive...and then....and then.. n..." Mumma stammered while speaking to Dadda

"So what happened u are my wife and u have right over my everything na.. but i asked you to rest naa! And if you wanted a drive you could have asked me"Dadda politely spoke to Mumma
( lil did he know what we have actually done to his car 😜)

"I know Sid...but when I was driving the car a dog came infront of it and I couldn't control the situation and...", Before Mumma could complete her sentence , Dadda bombarded her with a no. of questions....

"And what Sana?? U killed the dog ?? Oh God!! What should I do of this girl??"

"No Sid just relax nothing happened to the dog , he was safe oops...he is still safe..."Mumma quietly replied...

"Thank God...and one minute my car!! Where is it???",Dadda crossquestioned her...

"Si...sid...Sidharth...actually I have given it to the mechanic for repairment...",Mumma answered in a sad voice...

"Repairment?? Last Sunday only I gave it for servicing ... what have u done to it??", Dadda asked her with a sense of worry...
Dadda is your car more important than me and mumma huh!

"Nothing much Sid! I just broke it's side headlight, punctured it's front tyre and accidentally spilled Coca-Cola on ur car engine and that's it..."
Mumma completed her confrontation with a smile and looking at Dadda's face she  immediately closed her ears with her fingers when Dadda began to shout,"SANAAAAAAA!!!!"

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro

And didus! I don't give targets that doesn't mean you all won't vote and comment! So let ut be

Target- +200 votes and unlimited comments

This is what ur super cute Zoro wants won't you give me! * puppy eyes * Mumma waali 😍