~Its no fun without Dadda

3rd March 2021,

To All my Khidkitod Didus as you all are aware that its been 3 months since i came into this world. And you know now i can move my tiny hands n legs with all my force, I even tried clapping a lil bit....Well Didus! Are you all even listening to me or you all are still angry on me for coming so late. Iam sorry naa maaf kardo apne chunnu se Zoro ko *puppy eyes* Mumma waali 😞

Now coming back to life,
I was laying in my crib playing with the rotating mobile attached to it but when i started asiding those rotating toys as they were blocking my view! Those stupid toys started making a jhun-jhun sound! Yaar yeh toh mujhe Ganju Uncle aur Chipkali Aunty se bhi zyada irritate kar rahe hain...

I was still figuring out how to get rid of those toys when I saw that Mumma was busy packing Dadda's essentials in a suitcase. Before I could ask 'Why' Dadda came wearing a white shirt paired with blue jeans and he lifted me up from my crib. First he kissed my chubby bunny cheeks n then whispered into my ears," Baby iam going out for a week...till i return don't trouble your Mumma Ohk!"

Wait What! Now I realised that Dadda was going out of the station due to his shoot and nor Mumma or I could accompany him as Mumma worries a lot and I cry a lot!

I can't let my Dadda leave me even for the sake of a week! He's my favourite spot to puke, pee and poop 😫

As he was about to make his way out of the room holding his suitcase, I started wailing loudly. Mumma hurriedly stomped towards me n carried me in her arms...but I won't stop crying until Dadda stays here.

When Dadda noticed I was being stubborn then he took me from Mumma's hands and after rocking me for about some minutes, he promised that he will bring something special for me. Then finally i gave up crying for the gift! I guess i heard both my parents murmuring 'laalchi kahinka' looking at me. Very bad Mumma n Dadda! Iam here only 🙄 Bezzati peeth peeche ki jaati hai 'shar-e-aam' nahin!! Kaash bigboss13 waalon ko yeh baat pata hoti.

After Dadda left,
I, Mumma n Dida were literally bored without him as there was no one to make fun of!
Chitthi na koi sandesh,
Jaane wo kaunse desh...
Jahaan Zoro ke Dadda chale gaye 😞
Didujaans! Galatfehmi mat paalna Dadda zinda hai abhi...wo toh main thoda senti ho jaata hun kabhi-kabhi.

Anyways...as we all were fed up of the boredom, we decided to go for a walk in park of our society. Mumma placed me in my baby stroller n we three headed towards the park. Initially we were sitting on a bench under a huge banyan tree when I saw Mishti running towards us with a badminton racket in her hands. Don't you all remember Mishti? Our neighbour's daughter...kucch yaad aaya? Who i used to call Ms. Mirchi?

She stopped infront of us breathing heavily with sweat beads dripping out of her forehead. When Mumma asked her what happened; She replied that her friend was unwell n she didn't have any partner to play 'badminton' with her. So she wanted Mumma to be her partner. At first Mumma denied but when Mishti continued requesting she finally agreed to! And leaving me alone with Dida...My Mumma was spending time with someonelse's baby.

See Dadda never does this! He would show me the trees, the flowers, the makhanflies , chidiya mausis n my favourite crow uncle too. Sometimes we will wander around the lil lake and feed the fishes over there with popcorns. I never thought my own Mumma would betray me n i can't cry too as I've promised Dadda not to trouble Mumma till he returns with my special gift.

So i was just gazing at the banyan tree under which I and Dida were sitting...actually Dida was sitting n i was still lying in my stroller. And then an amazing sight caught my attention!

I observed two sparrows making their nest on one of the branches of the tree! One of the sparrows had a large beak and the other sparrow was bald then they had a huge fight! Lets focus into their fight...

Female Sparrow- Tune mere ko apne chonch se kiss kyun kiya? Koi dekh lega toh!

Male Sparrow- Kyun tujhe accha nahin lagta? Main karunga ab aur karunga.

Female Sparrow- Cheee Mat karna na yaar! Ammi dekhengi to kya sochengi.

Main karunga

Mat krna yaar

Karunga

Mat kar

Karunga

Mat kar

Karunga

Mat Kar

Karunga

Mat Kar
.
.
.
× infinity

And then guess what... nothing serious happened and they lived happily ever after! I don't know how 🙄
I guess ab tak toh 500 baar divorce bhi ho gaya hota.

Don't ask me how i was able to hear their conversation! If Mumma can talk to Crow uncle everyday can't i do this much only?

So Didu's I'll meet you next time as my Mumma is finished with her badminton tournament! And now its getting dark too so we need to get into our home n talk to Dadda on Video call...he must have reached his shoot location by now.

See you all day after tomorrow 😊 n iam really solly for upadting so late!

And don't forget to click that lil white star '☆' button making it orange!!! Aren't you trusting ur dietician Zoro that it will burn you calories 😅 But u need to be patient! You have to vote atleast till the end of my book. And don't forget to comment itnaa saara as i really love reading them!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤