~Tantrums and Onions 😁

1st November 2020,

"Sid you don't love me anymore naa!!! I knew it! I knew!! You always wanted that Aarti over me" Mumma just bursted on Dadda.

While Dadda tried to ask," Why are you saying like that Sana?! And from where Aarti came in between this!! Calm down baby its nothing like that!"

Mumma continued," Yeah Sid! why would you love me!! Iam not beautiful anymore! I have swollen hands and  feet and i have grown so fat as if someone has blew gas into me!!! My own clothes are also betraying me by not fitting. But Sid what can i do!"

Are me and mumma really that ugly that dadda wont love us! I thought meri fan following toh Taimur se bhi zyada hogi *puppy eyes* mumma waali 🙁

My poor dadda again tried his best to console Mumma ," Sana....its nothing like that! and you are not fat ! its just you are carrying our baby, our lil bundle of joy! And who dared to say that you are ugly? you are beautiful as always and i will love you forever gadhi! Aur abhi toh hame puri cricket team banaani hai..."

Mumma tightly hugged dadda and pulled his cheeks saying , "Sid if you truly love me then make Chowpati style Pav Bhaji and coated with extra butter with finely chopped onions  for me plzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Dadda looked at mumma realising all the emotional drama she played on him. Yet he decided to fulfill her desire like he always does!!!

He immediately went into the kitchen followed by Mumma .
First Dadda started chopping the onions one by one and those bad onions made my dadda cry! How dare they! Zoro se panga not changa mind it...Dadda aap chinta mat karo uss onion ke pure khandan se badla lega aapka yeh beta!!!

Looking at Dadda's tears mumma exclaimed,"Sid do you know why everyone cry while chopping onions?"

To which Dadd replied,"Ofcourse Sana because onion releases a chemical known as Synpropanethial -S-oxide which causes irritation in the eyes"

Mumma made a frown and tapped Dadda's forehead saying," Aye! Einstein ki aulad...Angrez chale gaye lekin tujhe yahan chod gaye!"

"Accha meri maa ab tu hi bataade....why we cry while chopping onions" Dadda laughingly said.

And mumma like a pro story teller began,
"Once upon a time a potato, a tomato and an onion were three friends who lived in the streets of Mumbai. One day they all decided to go on a world tour. But they had only walked a few centimeters when a  man stamped his foot on the poor tomato and it died there only. The onion cried..and he kept on crying till they continued walking again. When sudden a car came and squeezed the poor potato under its tyre and he died there instantly. The onion cried...he cried even more and he prayed to god saying," Hey! Sabziyon ke vidhata...i cried when my two friends died but when I'll die , who is there to cry for me!"
God smiled and blessed him saying," The one who will kill you, will cry for you"

After Mumma completed her story i and dadda were shocked but we couldn't stop laughing though but Mumma was continuously referring her story to be true!!! Buddhu Mumma 😂

Well Didus many of you wanted regular updates! Comment who all want regular updates! If i recieve more than 50 comments asking for regular updates then just assume that your Zoro will surely fulfill your wish.!!! 😅

Until we meet again,
Lots of love from!
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make it 😍