~ Boy or a Girl?

14th March 2020,

"It will be my prince"

"No Sana it will be my princess only"

"No Siddharth , i want a prince! My Zoro"

"But Sana i also want my princess naa..."

Offo! Since last two hours my mumma n dadda were arguing over a very silly topic that whether I'll be a boy or a girl! Those uncles n aunties have only left our house when a new problem started! See like everytime mumma loves me more! And dadda wants a girl 😟 . Dadda won't love me i guess! But iam soooo cute that even haters can't ignore me then dadda kis khet ki muli hai! Anyways iam there chottu sa khanjar right😉

There argument was just getting on my nerves when mumma had a Khidkitod idea!

She suggested dadda that why were they arguing over this silly topic and they should let the coin decide who is correct!

Mumma immediately grabbed a coin from the side table and said, "Siddharth if heads will come then I'll win and if tails will come then u will lose "

Dadda who was lost in deep brown eyes of mumma...gazing at her face which was dazzling even more every single second,
Without hearing what she said he simply declared- "Challenge Accepted!"

Mumma smirked at him evilly and flipped the coin in air...
And when the coin touched the floor it was showing tale side.

Mumma jumped happily in excitement,"Yes Siddharth it comes out to be Tails , that means u lose and so..soo i win!!!"

Dadda glared at her confusingly and recalled what she said," if heads will come...she will win and if tails will come then i'll lose..."

The momment dadda realised he had been tricked by mumma he yelled at her saying," but Sana in both the cases u are only winning naa...that's not fair"

"So what Gande Bacche?", Mumma laughed at him...

Yeah mumma we won! Hi five! We will host a party at our home for our winning!

But then only mumma n i saw dadda 
chuckling happily looking at mumma's smile and then he confessed like a winner," Sana do u know i have still won!!"

"How", Mumma questioned.

"Bcoz i can romance my wife once again until i get my princess... so congo for ur winning or we can say losing", he replied making Mumma speechless...

Oh bete kii! I never knew that god gifted all the brain to dadda only!
Aaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Dadda i hate u *in a positive way* You want a daughter and here i want to be ur son! What a unmatching  coincidence!

And I don't want a baby sister!!!
I know she will pull my cheeks till they are red! She will cut my hairs till iam bald! She will eat all my toffees till i die out of hunger! She will take all the attention of mumma, dadda n dida, Till iam completely ignored! She will do this..she will do that and what not!!!

Wait wait wait! Iam overthinking 😝
Till now i have not come out and from where my stupid sister comes! Uff! Buddhu meee 😋
All didus pinki promise me that you will only love Zoro and not my future sis! If there will be any *terms and conditions apply*

Mumma and dadda are still quarelling like Tom and Jerry! Ohooo! Iam already burdened with the responsibily to handle my two kids! Who are supposed to take care of me 🙄. Are they forgetting that iam their baby not their baby sitter!!!

Oh! between their fight i completely forgot to tell u all that iam no more a red ball but i have started developing!

I was suffering from extreme sound pollution when i deciced to add my own 'tadka' to their fight!

I started playing round and round in mumma's tummy which made her feel like throwing up! But this time she couldn't resist herself to go to the washroom and ended up puking on dadda! Dadda's white shirt and grey shorts were completely spoiled! Yuck!! The smell was gross! I know this is all because of me but i had no other way to shut their mouths!

Dadda looked at mumma with a frown on his face. He immediately rushed towards the washroom to take a shower and here mumma was feeling sorry for what she did!

After dadda left for the washroom then mumma started talking to me! I think she also knew how i felt!

Awww! My sweetest mumma ever . You know what was she saying?
Mumma was pleading to me that," Zoro Baby i know u are completely pissed off by our silly talks but ur mumma can't help it! See bcoz of u daddy got angry! Now dont show more tantrums till he cools down!"

Now i can't deny my mumma's words! So know more mischief today!!!

And yesss! Happiest birthday to you Riya didu ❤ @riyamodgi ! Do send cake for meee!

And TamannaNiya didu! Don't get angry on me ! The author didu who writes on behalf of me her 10th boards are going on! And whenever u all get angry ur zoro fell very sad!

Until we meet again !
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote and comment its just a click and plz make it!