~Where's My Gift?

10th March 2021,

Didus you all know....Finally a week is over and Dadda will be reaching here anytime with my gift! I just couldn't sleep yesterday thinking what will he bring for me! I was so delighted that i cooed in excitement n it broke Mumma's sleep.

She climbed down the bed wearing her room slippers n tying her messed up hair into a bun.
As she neared my crib she just stood beside me gazing at my eyes for a minute or two! I think my kanche like eyes reminded her of Dadda whom she was missing a lot since the past week.

"Awww...My baby woke up so early today! He's missing he's Dadda right!" Mumma said as she picked me up from my crib .
She placed me in her lap as she sat upon the bed. I babbled some incoherent words in my attempt to say 'yes', raising my tiny hands in air reaching upto Mumma's hair which were falling on my forehead. She laughed listening to my unique language n kissing away my cheeks, she took me for a bath.

Mumma placed me in a tiny tub filled with warm water and she gave me my rubber ducks with with I played cheerfully while she was trying to wash the 10-12 strands of hair on head carefully not to let the foamenter my eyes. I started lapping the water with my hands making it splash all around the tub and I guess i dropped two duckies too on the floor.

"Zoro, don't do that" Mumma said firmly holding my hands and trying to make me steady.
Mumma was having a hard time just washing the foam off my hair but i was troubling her a lot...sorry Mumma! Finally after several attempts and much efforts, she got me bathed and wrapped a fluffy baby blue towel around me with pink bunny prints on it.

As she heard the door bell ring, she rushed to the door in excited still holding me wrapped in a towel like an egyptian mummy n without wearing clothes...😞

And as you all have guessed...it was Dadda only! The moment Mumma opened the door, Dadda chuckled looking at me and forwarded his hands to hold me ignoring Mumma who was present there too 😅

Mumma frowned a little but she was happy so she side hugged and dadda and we reached our room! But you know i was just gazing at the suitcases wondering whether they contained my gift....

Before Dadda could even freshen up Mumma troubled him asking that what he bought for her! And to my surprise Dadda said the entire suitcase was for Mumma but where was my gift then????

I pouted a little and my face turned red as i was about to cry but then Mumma noticed and she questioned Dadda," Sidharth! Where is Zoro's gift that you promised to bring? You know my baby didn't irritate me for the whole week! He was a good boy...haina mera baccha!" She said looking at me.

I tried to nod my head showing that it was all true!
Dadda handovered me to Mumma and searched around all the bags and suitcases which he brought with him from the airport but my gift was nowhere to be found.

He paced towards me n picked me up from Mumma's arms apologizing for his mistake. "Sorry baby...Dadda left your gift in the the airport itself. I promise I'll fetch you even a better one next time" He said pulling my cheeks.

Arghhhh Dadda I don't trust you anymore! Aap Mumma ke liye Suitcase bharke gifts laaye...wo yaad raha lekin apne chunnu se bete ke liye munnu sa gift laana kaise bhool sakte ho!
Jaao Dadda cutty...
Mummmmmma! Mujhe aap 'zehar ka teeka lagaado'.
My Dadda betrayed me then think what all those Ganju uncle n Chipkali Aunty would have been doing with me.
Dida dekhoooo aapka munda bigde hi jaa raha hai 😭

I started wailing loudly n when Dadda refused to give me to Mumma and tried to console me the way he used to do every single time....then i peed on his shirt!

Yesss that's all!

I know Iam still a good boy!😅

And to all my Didus! Uff lovely Didus "Happy Raksha Bandhan" I can't give you gifts as iam very tiny now but I promise I'll protect you everytime your Mumma scolds you for doing nothing the whole day, I'll make you smile even if your bf breaks up with you, I'll be there with you! Safe in your hearts...even if this diary continues or not ❤

So Didus won't you just click the white star '☆' button making it orange for the sake of your super cute brother?
I know you will! So instead of tying me a Rakhi send hundreds of votes n comments for me!

I know this update was boring but everything is fun when you all read it still saying it was amazing!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤