~Ah...choo

27th April 2020,

"Achoo...Ah...chooo" Since an hour Dadda is making this tinkling sound and our whole house is echoing with it! I'll let you all know the reason why!

Some hours back i had a strong desire to again taste my favourite ice cream but i didn't realise that that it was 12:00 a.m and everyone were asleep. Due to my desire , Mumma woke up with a sudden jolt from her deep slumber and sat with her legs crossed. She started weeping as she couldn't get ice cream .
And seeing mumma crying dadda also woke up rubbing his eyes and still yawning he asked," Sana...! Kya hua? Why are you crying? Macchar kaat rahe hain?"

Mumma glared at dadda with teary eyes," Sid main doodh- peeti bacchi nahin hun...jo macchar kaatne se roungi! " Mumma then why are you crying for ice cream 😂

Dadda again asked mumma," To kyun ro rahi hai toh bataa! "

Mumma raised her eyebrows and making a smirk she said," Sid! I want ice-cream....abhi ke abhi"

And hearing Mumma's reply dadda started laughing he cupped mumma's face saying," Ale mere baby ko ice cream chahiye! Sana who cries for ice cream . Just check the time! I'll bring it for you tomorrow "

Mumma started emotional blackmailing Dadda," Sid tu mujhe ek ice cream nahin de sakta...hayee Amma ! Sid tune mujhe hurt kiya"

My poor Dadda had to finally give up and he finally agreed to take Mumma to the ice-cream shop!

We went on a long drive to find if any ice-cream parlours were open but we were quite unsuccessful in it...the suddenly mumma spotted a ice-cream vendor with his cart. But dadda was reluctant.  He strictly said that those vendors  were quite unhygenic. And the moment mumma kissed on dadda's cheeks he agreed .Strange! 🤔 Is Mumma's kiss that manofying?... Aaaan mumma i also want a kissi from u!

Anyways congo mumma we won! Mumma immediately jumped out of the car and I and mumma both enjoyed about 16 flavours! We would had more...but that vendor had this much only! Mumma and I were busy finishing our last cone when suddenly it started raining! Dadda asked Mumma to come inside the car as she will catch cold but she said that she loved rain!
Dadda had no choice, he came out of the car and covered mumma's head with his coat...Wait are they now going to do the Ashiqui stunt! No mumma dadda not here! That ice cream man is staring at us...

Dadda waited for mumma to finish her ice cream but in return he got completely wet! Aww...Dadda i love you so much much much...you care for us more than urself, My Superhero! .

When we reached home mumma suggested dadda to change his clothes first and till then she would prepare lemon tea for him as my poor dadda was shivering 😔. And from then on he is making these weird noises ," Aa..choo!" My Superhero caught cold bcoz of my ice cream cravings...Sorry dadda!

Anyways now lets prepare lemon tea for dadda! Mumma and I went into the kitchen but we couldn't find the lemons. So mumma decided to make green tea instead.
But when dadda took a sip thinking it to be lemon tea...he just spitted it out realising its bitterness! Dadda shouted on Mumma," Sana what have you mixed in the tea?"

Mumma trying to tease dadda said," Sid i was not able to find the lemon so maine usme Vim bar daal diya"

Dadda was like ," Sana tu pagal hai?!"

And Mumma making a puppy face said," Sid tujhe pata nahin hai...Vim bar mein 100 nimbuon ki shakti hoti hai 😜"

Dadda stared at mumma making a cringy face," Vim bar kyun daal rahi thi?! Poison hi daal deti gadhi... Seedha swarg ke liye ticket mil jaata 🙄!"

Mumma looking at Dadda's face decided to tell the truth ," Sid its green tea ohk! Main apne Patidev ko bhala Zahar kaise de sakti hun "

Dadda looked at mumma crossing his eyebrows," Tu kal se mere liye paani bhi mat laana! Kya pata Vinegar le aayegi aur bolegi...Sid woh toh paani jaisa hi dikh raha tha"

Mumma begged Sorry to dadda n more she apologized more dadda started showing tantrums! Dadda Mumma is carrying me so she can show tantrums but not you!

Until we meet again!
Lots of love from,
Yours Zoro ❤

Didus iam extremely solly for such a late update but my aalsi author didu should be blamed for this!

Plz didus n bhaiyas and don't forget to vote n comment its just a click and plz make 😍