~Authors Note~

If you're scanning this story, I highly recommend you to read my work. Read it or else.....😂

Reading stories in wattpad sucks! Way back 2014-2017. When I was grade 10, my classmates oftens talks about the story they read on wattpad and it made me frown. Like—for real? What's the big catch? There's nothing especial about it. Until I read The Peculiars Tale by @AnakniRizal. Thanks to my sister who let me read her borrowed book. And I was so caught up with the story—like Wow? I didn't expect that kind of story. While I was reading the book it reminds me of my favorite movie in Hollywood which is The Maze Runner.

Now looking back at those memories I can't help but smirked at myself. I was now reading and even writing my own novel! (Arround of applause👏 to this lady😂) Perhaps I was so mad knowing they read stories in wattpad that I hate like halikan, tapos anuhan... basta 'yon. Naiinis lang siguro ako dahil nagbabasa sila ng ganon? Dahil hindi ako sanay since I was just 15—you know? Innocent and—innocent?😂 Yeah INNOCENT back then compared to the present.

So ayon.... nagsisisi na kung bakit hindi ako nagbabasa sa wattpad dati—tamang pocket books lang👌.

I was 17 when I started writing this short novel (2019) and it took me two months before I published it on wattpad (February 2020). It only have prologue and two chapters before but I'm having a hard time to perfect every sentence and words in every chapter since my dad was the one checking my story first before publishing it.

At first you'll find this story lame but if you'll continue reading it you'll find it interesting and very relatable. I was inspired to Mean Girls and princess Amber in Sofia the First so there's one part in this story which you could read the same thing.

I'm not fluent in english so expect some grammatical errors, or sometimes wrong spelling—typo. For any suggestions comment down below.

And please correct me if I'm wrong if there's any...

READ MY OWN NOVEL ENTITLED "BAD LADIES"

(For the story cover)
Sketch by : My ugliest sister😂, Charity Tamayo
Photoshop by: Me!😂 (Of course)

I do not own any pictures on this book, credits to the owners 😁.

WARNING!
EXTREMELY SLOW UPDATES!!!

I hope you'll enjoy☺️