CHAPTER 9: OCTOBER 1, 2019

Its too early for the school but the twins were already downstairs and ready to go. It was nearly five o'clock in the morning when Dwayne started yelling through the corner of their mansion.

"Aaaaargh! Takte talaga 'to si Riri o! Kinalat lang dito sa daanan 'yung white shoes ko!" she hissed as she grab her shoes. "Bagong linis pa naman 'to―kung di ba naman gunggong!" reklamo niya.

"Hey, watch your words. We don't even used that here." Delan complained at masamang binalingan ang kakambal.

Tumingala si Dwayne sa kaniya at saka tuluyang tumayo. "Since when? Sina An and Riri naman 'yung taklesa dito nahawa lang ako, kaya hindi 'ko na maiwasan."

"Nagpapahawa ka naman?" Delan was now crossing her arms as she furrowed her eyebrows at patuloy parin ang masamang titig dito.

"Hindi"

"Talaga lang a..."

"Forget about it. We have to go." pag-iiba ng topic ni Dwayne at lumakad papunta sa main door ng kanilang mansyon.

"Ito na nga."

Dwayne's P.O.V

Were taking Practical Research II when someone knocked on the door at nakatayo doon si-Rhianna?

Professor Fabio stop from writing then approached her "Yes? What's your concern?"

My twin and I looked at each other at nagtataka kung ano pinagsasabi ni Riri. She seems..........

Gloomy

Natapos silang mag-usap. Sir glance at me as he came back which made me to looked even confused.

"Miss Vertes your sister excuses you. She said its emergency and she needs you."

"Me?" I wondered. "Why Me? Bakit ako lang?" and then I stood up. "Whatever, I'll deal with it na lang." I said as I walk between the seats.

Maybe she's up to something, if its really emergency then why it has to be only me? Hello? Delan is here too.

Riri threw her arms around me when I finally come out from the room. May nakain ba siya? First of all, hindi siya sweet. Among the siblings, Ansherina known as the sweetest and clingy sister. While her-nevermind!

"Woah! Stop hugging me. I know its not an emergency, what's your problem?" I says bitterly as I crossed my arms bending the curve of my hips like a super model.

"Let's talk about it at the other place not here in front of your classroom." what's with her? She looks...

"You look wasted." I said sourly, uniform with matching rubber shoes? Ew. Student in public school be like?

"You owe me," she said.

"What?"

Bigla siyang sumeryoso-problema nito? "Why the hell did you dropped my f*cking shoes on the toilet?"

Ow...

"Hahahahaha, you deserved it girl." I chuckled, kaya pala nakaganyan siya. Poor little sister...

"I've done nothing to you." she firmly says.

"Oh really?" nilakihan ko siya ng mata para iparealize sa kaniya ang ginawa niya. Hindi ko pa rin inaalis ang braso sa dibdib ko.

"Yes"

"We're just fair and square dummy." I uttered.

"What?" aba nagmamaang-maangan pa talaga siya ha?

I groaned. "You left my shoes on the floor and that ugly puppy munched it with his disgusting teeth! Or should I say... Billie." I tease her as I wear my annoying pout.